Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone Anavar Trenbolone Masteron Log

you using organ support liver support? anti-es? ancillaries? tell us more

needed
logging of diet
logging of training
logging of ais and supps
logging of sleep pattern

My first cycle begins, I'm trying to get all this down never actually logged it. I'm beginning with 50mg of Anavar, and 300mg testosterone cypionate, and 100mg of trenbolone and 100mg masteron 2x a week (Mon-Thurs). I'm training chest flat bench I do a pyramid from warm up sets of 125 30 reps 225 25 reps and 315 15 reps. I'm not going beyond that I tore my tricep a year ago benching so I'm scared of my favorite exercise. From there I alternate either dumbell or barbell incline same weight. Well dumbells up to 150 lbs. After I do cable variation 5 sets to failure. After I'll do flyes or pec deck 5 sets same scheme. I'll finish that with either a superset of push-ups. I know this is a weird training but I'm so used to it. I change it up every week. And lastly I do 45 min of cardio. Treadmill incline 15 maybe at 4.5 now because I'm fat 4.0. Starting weight 300 pounds. Wish me luck!!! I've never been a part of any thread.
good luck man, you will do it. let's see some before pics though

My first cycle begins, I'm trying to get all this down never actually logged it. I'm beginning with 50mg of Anavar, and 300mg testosterone cypionate, and 100mg of trenbolone and 100mg masteron 2x a week (Mon-Thurs). I'm training chest flat bench I do a pyramid from warm up sets of 125 30 reps 225 25 reps and 315 15 reps. I'm not going beyond that I tore my tricep a year ago benching so I'm scared of my favorite exercise. From there I alternate either dumbell or barbell incline same weight. Well dumbells up to 150 lbs. After I do cable variation 5 sets to failure. After I'll do flyes or pec deck 5 sets same scheme. I'll finish that with either a superset of push-ups. I know this is a weird training but I'm so used to it. I change it up every week. And lastly I do 45 min of cardio. Treadmill incline 15 maybe at 4.5 now because I'm fat 4.0. Starting weight 300 pounds. Wish me luck!!! I've never been a part of any thread.
bro tren stack get my thumbs up

make sure you monitor your lipids and are using n2guard

What's the aim of the stack?

following this

Top Bottom