Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone Anavar Trenbolone Masteron Log

Tuesday log, I feel like complete shit. Lol I'm training back today. Starting with reverse grip on the squat rack bent over rows 4 sets warm up with 125 20reps, 225 20 reps, 315 12teps, back to 125 for failure. Then cables again going light then heaviest ranging from 20reps to 15 then failure. Superset that with cable pull downs for the lats. Then Tbar rows heaviest 670 ish at the end, I superset this with inverted rows. Finish with seated rows. Follow this with 45 min of cardio. 5 pills of anavar.
My Monday wasn't so great but I got back on it Tuesday and felt good

that the Tren getting at you bro stuff can be nasty
I've tried every type of tren, it gets a bad rap, but is actually a great complement to any cycle the only thing I got was a tren cough other than that I was killing it at the gym. My concern is not drinking enough water with the anavar. So that's a easy fix.

I've tried every type of tren, it gets a bad rap, but is actually a great complement to any cycle the only thing I got was a tren cough other than that I was killing it at the gym. My concern is not drinking enough water with the anavar. So that's a easy fix.
@Davidbuff7349 i agree with you, I think trenbolone use is subjective some do really well with it and some do really bad. if you feel good on it keep using it and keep updating us on the log

Top Bottom