Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone Anavar Trenbolone Masteron Log

Davidbuff7349

EF Logger
EF VIP
My first cycle begins, I'm trying to get all this down never actually logged it. I'm beginning with 50mg of Anavar, and 300mg testosterone cypionate, and 100mg of trenbolone and 100mg masteron 2x a week (Mon-Thurs). I'm training chest flat bench I do a pyramid from warm up sets of 125 30 reps 225 25 reps and 315 15 reps. I'm not going beyond that I tore my tricep a year ago benching so I'm scared of my favorite exercise. From there I alternate either dumbell or barbell incline same weight. Well dumbells up to 150 lbs. After I do cable variation 5 sets to failure. After I'll do flyes or pec deck 5 sets same scheme. I'll finish that with either a superset of push-ups. I know this is a weird training but I'm so used to it. I change it up every week. And lastly I do 45 min of cardio. Treadmill incline 15 maybe at 4.5 now because I'm fat 4.0. Starting weight 300 pounds. Wish me luck!!! I've never been a part of any thread.

My first cycle begins, I'm trying to get all this down never actually logged it. I'm beginning with 50mg of Anavar, and 300mg testosterone cypionate, and 100mg of trenbolone and 100mg masteron 2x a week (Mon-Thurs). I'm training chest flat bench I do a pyramid from warm up sets of 125 30 reps 225 25 reps and 315 15 reps. I'm not going beyond that I tore my tricep a year ago benching so I'm scared of my favorite exercise. From there I alternate either dumbell or barbell incline same weight. Well dumbells up to 150 lbs. After I do cable variation 5 sets to failure. After I'll do flyes or pec deck 5 sets same scheme. I'll finish that with either a superset of push-ups. I know this is a weird training but I'm so used to it. I change it up every week. And lastly I do 45 min of cardio. Treadmill incline 15 maybe at 4.5 now because I'm fat 4.0. Starting weight 300 pounds. Wish me luck!!! I've never been a part of any thread.
@Davidbuff7349 I saw your other thread you look good in the picture, thick already

Please start by giving us actual diet you eat, food meals and when you eat them.
same with training, start by giving us actual exercises reps and sets and weights - this will help see where you are and your growth factors
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

@Davidbuff7349 great cycle this will be good.

Are you taking organ liver support n2guard? in not you need to asap.

Are you taking aromasin or arimidex or dostinex? for anti estrogen anti prolactin sides

are you taking cardarine gw for trenbolone sides?

lets update more diet training because what you wrong is just overall, we need real details

Top Bottom