Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My kid got

zwhit

Banned
into some of my beer. dogfish head 90 minute ipa (9% abv). was about half full when I walked to the bathroom. when I came back there was a tiny bit spilled on the floor and the rest had disappeared so I can only assume he drank it.

he's sleeping now (hard). he should be fine once he sleeps it off though, right? I figure he consumed no more than about 4 of the 12oz.

it was my last one of those. I'm pretty pissed about it

you're joking, right? a 10 month old doesn't pick up a bottle of beer and suck it down. was it on the counter? is your 10 month old like 4 feet tall already? pics or it never happened!

you're joking, right? a 10 month old doesn't pick up a bottle of beer and suck it down. was it on the counter? is your 10 month old like 4 feet tall already? pics or it never happened!

He drinks from glasses and cups pretty good now. it was in a tumbler in the cup holder of my recliner. he's been pulling up for a few months now and is waddling around. He must've waddled over to it.

Tree meister?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You drink DFH 90 minute IPA out of a tumbler? Fuck, I'm so pissed off right now. Give me your address. I'm gonna send you a damn IPA glass.

Top Bottom