Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PLEASE HELP: My TRT Story

Wow the obsession with logs is real. What would a log do? If you read the story I felt GREAT until upping the dose too high one week and have felt like shit ever since. Diet and training haven't changed EVER. No need for a log. I've been training for 19 years, and that one week screwed me up apparently to where I barely feel any positive effects from testosterone anymore. What would a log accomplish? There is a level that either spiked way too high or something got crushed. I was hoping someone might have some sort of idea or a personal experience to help out but I guess not.

Wow the obsession with logs is real. What would a log do? If you read the story I felt GREAT until upping the dose too high one week and have felt like shit ever since. Diet and training haven't changed EVER. No need for a log. I've been training for 19 years, and that one week screwed me up apparently to where I barely feel any positive effects from testosterone anymore. What would a log accomplish? There is a level that either spiked way too high or something got crushed. I was hoping someone might have some sort of idea or a personal experience to help out but I guess not.
@JohnWinston37 considering the problem you have and the complexity of the issue, if you want actual help you need to post a LOG journal. WHY? so we can actually understand your lifestyle and what you're doing, overall that might be causing this or not causing it.

If you don't post a log, no one will help you further because no one is qualified to guess from thin air a solution knowing nothing about you. We don't even know what you eat come now.

this is a classic example of your body reacting better to SERM therapy than androgenic therapy

most people will be the opposite.

also the initial psychological effects of the clomid that you experienced was short lived. it would have been the same way if you started with TRT. also estrogen effects. because serms block estrogen from feedbacking this resulted in a feeling of euphora, that went away after

then your estrogen shot up really high and things started to change

all in all my advice is stop fucking with your hormones man. just get on a proper trt protocol and stick with it
Stevesmi is right man get on a good protocol and stick with it

I would take a complete month off of everything, realizing you will feel like shit, so you can then establish a proper TRT protocol with injectable test.

Here are my most recent labs. I am getting more labs including Test, E2, Ferritin, and a thyroid panel next week and will add them. Is there anything we can draw from these so far?

Here are my most recent labs. I am getting more labs including Test, E2, Ferritin, and a thyroid panel next week and will add them. Is there anything we can draw from these so far?
@JohnWinston37 I see some issues here but again, you refuse to post a LOG journal so we dont know why it's happening and why your bloods like this. Once you post your LOG journal, we can properly help you.

Hi bro
Can you bring me up to speed with exactly what your taking currently.
Has anything changed since the first post.
I'd like to just clarify..
Test dose.
How often are the injections.
What ancillary meds are you taking
Personally it sounded like you have deactivated your androgen receptor activity, or downgraded it severely.
One of the reasons I dislike clomid.

Top Bottom