Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-Contest Log: Shredding for the Stage

AM fasted cardio, 30min

Workout: Arms
- Rope pressdowns- 4x25, 55lbs
- Overhead DB extensions- 3x10, 20lbs
- GIANT SET, 3x15- Straight bar pressdowns 75lbs, skull crushers 50lbs, machine dips
- One arm underhand pressdowns- 4x15, 25lbs

- Standing cable curls- 4x25, 45lbs
- Alternating DB curls- 3x10, 30lbs
- GIANT SET, 2x15- Barbell curls 55lbs, machine curls 50lbs, incline curls 20lbs
- Concentration curls- 3x15, 15lbs

Workout: Legs
- Leg extensions- 4x25, 40lbs
- Squats- 4x10, 95lbs
- GIANT SET 3x15: Lying Ham curl 70lbs, Hack squat 140lbs, Leg press 120lbs
- Single leg leg extensions- 4x15, 30lbs

Did my cardio after my first meal today...switched to HIIT instead of LISS. Gonna aim to do it fasted in the morning still though

So a migraine kept me home yesterday...today is usually one of my off days, but I felt like murdering the gym. So I did two days in one...Tuesday and Thursday. Just gonna cruise through the week and use Saturday as my 'what's lagging? Let's kill the shit out of it' day.

Today's workout: Chest followed by Back
- Pec Deck- 4x25, 60lbs
- Incline Barbell- 3x10, 95lbs
- GIANT SET, 2x15: Incline DB press 35lbs, Decline DB fly 25lbs, Hammer strength incline 70lbs
- Cable crossovers- 4x15, 40lbs

Workout #2: Back
- Seated pulley rows with Rope- 4x25, 75lbs
-Underhand barbell rows- 4x10, 80lbs
-GIANT SET, 3x15: Underhand pulldown 80lbs, Hammer strength Low row 50lbs, stiff arm pulldown, 30lbs
-Lat pulldowns- 4x15, 90lbs

Followed all this with some cardio on the treadmill. A nice kick-my-ass workout that was much needed. Been in a rut lately, my spark is back. Let's do dis!

Thank you! And thanks for speaking up lol

We should make this a requirement. Speak-up Saturdays or something so I know you guys are still here

Your killin the weights and you log your routine extremely well and rockin the cardio... Cant wait for some pics after the show.

I'm too lazy to go back and check, how many weeks til the show?
And as far as training goes, is your aim to go up in weight each or every couple workouts or are you pretty much just staying the same with weights?

A little over 9 weeks now

With upper body I go up in weight if I feel like it. With legs however I'm cautious because I don't want my knee to explode

Hey PSizzle! You're making some awesome progress! I just flipped through your log here and man...you are just rocking it! Keep up the hard work, it will pay off!!!

Top Bottom