Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Anavar Training and Diet Log - Female

NurseLulu13

V.I.P.
EF Logger
Logger
Starting my LOG thread now to get a jump start, but not starting my cycle quite yet.

Here is some info about me:
40 yrs old
Fluctuate between 123-133 pounds depending on season, hoodies vs bikinis, currently bringing myself back down to the lower end, sitting at 126 now.
5'6"
Started training 3 years ago with zero gym experience, train 4 days per week, with little to no cardio. If I do, it is 10 mins stair stepper post training.
Consistently sleep between 7-9 hours per night.
Only supplement I take is whey protein, and will add liver support before cycle, also sober 3 years. Please recommend any additional supps I may need.
Will start tracking diet, expect to start around 1600 calories. 160C/121P/53F I will see what the scale does with me there, I haven't tracked calories and weighed food in about a year, just been prioritizing protein. Not sure what maintenance is for me anymore, expect I will need to increase calories. Does this look ok?
Will post updated photos right before start of cycle.

Have training log typed out in my notes and it is almost ready to post, honestly, I just use one of those Instagram fitness influencers apps and would be open to suggestions.

Did I miss anything?

Thanks, Lu

make sure you post up pictures, blur out face if you want to stay anonymous. this way you have a reference to see what you want to improve on

also make sure you post up food pics of your meals. A LOT of both females and males struggle in america with nutrition because they are under the false impression that only unhealthy food tastes good and nothing could be further from the truth. so if you can demonstrate that you can make some delicious meals that would be awesome

Starting my LOG thread now to get a jump start, but not starting my cycle quite yet.

Here is some info about me:
40 yrs old
Fluctuate between 123-133 pounds depending on season, hoodies vs bikinis, currently bringing myself back down to the lower end, sitting at 126 now.
5'6"
Started training 3 years ago with zero gym experience, train 4 days per week, with little to no cardio. If I do, it is 10 mins stair stepper post training.
Consistently sleep between 7-9 hours per night.
Only supplement I take is whey protein, and will add liver support before cycle, also sober 3 years. Please recommend any additional supps I may need.
Will start tracking diet, expect to start around 1600 calories. 160C/121P/53F I will see what the scale does with me there, I haven't tracked calories and weighed food in about a year, just been prioritizing protein. Not sure what maintenance is for me anymore, expect I will need to increase calories. Does this look ok?
Will post updated photos right before start of cycle.

Have training log typed out in my notes and it is almost ready to post, honestly, I just use one of those Instagram fitness influencers apps and would be open to suggestions.

Did I miss anything?

Thanks, Lu
@NurseLulu13 thank you for starting the LOG. We really appreciate it.

I read your other thread: https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/threads/first-time-anavar-female.1511529/, where you mention you don't track macros. I would suggest at least tracking them for the cycle.

Diet, You need higher protein and fat, add a protein bar and add omega 3 fats think walnuts etc
Training, will be waiting for your log update here. I dont use apps I just keep training private in notes.
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

On pics
please do pre cycle pics now, face blurred
and please share meal pictures as you eat them, same for training
also please share anavar pics when arrives, on forums gear touchdowns are huge :)

supplements
I suggest n2guard 7caps ed split into 3/4 doses (https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html)
add higher vitamin D, vitamin C, NAC extra daily with some zinc

you sleep fine or issues sleeping? I dont know if you're a nurse thats why I ask maybe issue with sleeping times.

this is going to be an amazing log
you definitely have the potential to have excellent results

monstro says check out the other logs
make sure you followed some of their logs strategies

Top Bottom