Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A friendly introduction đź’Ş

PaintDrinker

V.I.P.
EF Logger
New member I hope you’re all doing well. I’m a carpenter by trade. I’ll give you guys my stats, background and goals.

Height: 6”2
Weight:220

I was a long distance runner for most of my life, several marathons under my belt but 10k was my race. Around age 22 I started drinking heavily and abusing rec drugs. This went on for years until around 27. I always knew I had good muscle building genetics I blew up in high school and was the only cross country athlete weighing 190. I decided to get sober and run my first cycle at 27. Ran my second cycle at 28. Made incredible progress.

I’m here to find value in the knowledge experienced users have. I also enjoy speaking to people with the same interests so that’s why I’m giving this forum a shot. Here’s a picture of my 22 month transformation. Left pic 236 right pic 220. Probably lost 30-40 pounds of fat and put on at least 20 pounds of muscle in about 2 years. 18.7 inch arms.

Also I enjoy logging, expect one soon.

IMG_3028.jpeg

New member I hope you’re all doing well. I’m a carpenter by trade. I’ll give you guys my stats, background and goals.

Height: 6”2
Weight:220

I was a long distance runner for most of my life, several marathons under my belt but 10k was my race. Around age 22 I started drinking heavily and abusing rec drugs. This went on for years until around 27. I always knew I had good muscle building genetics I blew up in high school and was the only cross country athlete weighing 190. I decided to get sober and run my first cycle at 27. Ran my second cycle at 28. Made incredible progress.

I’m here to find value in the knowledge experienced users have. I also enjoy speaking to people with the same interests so that’s why I’m giving this forum a shot. Here’s a picture of my 22 month transformation. Left pic 236 right pic 220. Probably lost 30-40 pounds of fat and put on at least 20 pounds of muscle in about 2 years. 18.7 inch arms.

Also I enjoy logging, expect one soon.

View attachment 142769
wow abs are ripped slam it

Top Bottom