Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-Contest Log: Shredding for the Stage

Workout: Back
- Seated pulley rows with Rope- 4x25, 80lbs
-Underhand barbell rows- 4x10, 80lbs
-GIANT SET, 3x15: Underhand pulldown 90lbs, Hammer strength Low row 60lbs, stiff arm pulldown, 30lbs
-Lat pulldowns- 4x15, 90lbs

Followed by another intense cardio session...hopped from treadmill to bike to treadmill to stepmill to treadmill to elliptical. phew. lol again, I'm BEAT!!!

As I live and breathe! lol look who it is...where you been stranger? And thank you. This last leg of prep things are really starting to come together.

Busy will be through to July .... Legs are always the last on the ladies

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sorry guys, was out of town on vacation this weekend. Still found a gym though, no excuses!

Friday: Shoulders
- Cable lateral raises- 4x25 reps, 10lbs
- Seated DB or Military press 3x10 reps, 30lbs
- GIANT SET, 2x15- Reverse pec deck 60lbs, DB side lateral raise 12lbs, front raise 12lbs
- Machine press- 4x15, 70lbs

Followed by cardio

Saturday: Arms
- Rope pressdowns- 4x25, 55lbs
- Overhead DB extensions- 3x10, 20lbs
- GIANT SET, 3x15- Straight bar pressdowns 90, 100lbs, skull crushers 50lbs, machine dips
- One arm underhand pressdowns- 4x15, 25lbs

- Standing cable curls- 4x25, 45lbs
- Alternating DB curls- 3x10, 30lbs
- GIANT SET, 2x15- Barbell curls 60lbs, machine curls 50lbs, incline curls 20lbs
- Concentration curls- 3x15, 20lbs

Followed by cardio. Workout and cardio were both done fasted...I liked it, I usually do cardio fasted but not weights. Just didn't wanna drive into town to the gym a hundred times a day

Tonight's workout: Legs
- Leg extensions- 4x25, 55lbs
-Squats- 4x10, 115lbs
-GIANT SET 3x15: Lying Ham curl 80lbs, Hack squat 160lbs, Leg press 140lbs
- Single leg leg extensions- 4x15, 45lbs

Followed by my favorite cardio, an HIIT circuit. I go from the treadmill to the bike to the treadmill to the stepmill to the treadmill. Good shit.

Clothes are fitting differently seems like every day now. I wake up looking forward to how I look in the mirror. Definitely a perk of following a strict diet to a T, that's the main thing here

Chest
- Pec Deck- 4x25, 60lbs
- Incline Barbell- 3x10, 100lbs
- GIANT SET, 2x15: Incline DB press 40lbs, Decline DB fly 30lbs, Hammer strength incline 70lbs
- Cable crossovers- 4x15, 40lbs

Then did my favorite HIIT circuit tonight. As bad as I wanted to skip, I didn't. My competition isn't taking a day off, why should I?
At this point in the game, I'm doing cardio 7 days a week. No more early class thank gosh so it won't be hell waking up to do fasted. Will be doing fasted cardio from here on out...I have a feeling coach is gonna prescribe two a days soon. We will see.

And.. I'M LOVING MY VENOM!!! Using Venom for all my contest prep needs...if you guys need goodies just PM me ;)

Hello everyone,

Psizzle, what's a good substitute for grapefruit. Though I love it I can no longer eat it due to a medication my doc prescribed? Im looking to change up my meal plans. Mainly clean lean meats and greens but I'm not sure where to fit in fruit. You're transformation is amazing.

Thank you!

I've read where oranges can be a decent substitute, but please don't quote me on that. I'd ask your physician.

Problems arise when mixing grapefruit and meds because chemicals in the fruit can interfere with the enzymes that break down (metabolize) the medication in your digestive system. As a result, the medication may stay in your body for too short or too long a time. A medication that's broken down too quickly won't have time to work. On the other hand, a medication that stays in the body too long can increase to potentially dangerous levels, causing serious side effects. This occurs because of specific 'ingredients' in the grapefruit itself...as far as substitutes without this ingredient, like I said, do not quote me, but oranges would be my guess (as far as similarity...maybe pineapple or other citrus fruits). Please ask your physician!

Today was my off day...woke up EXHAUSTED, sore, allergies were acting up...I just wanted to stay lazy.

Did I? Nope. My competition isn't taking a day off, why should I?

Started the day with fasted cardio. Boom!

Top Bottom