Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A friendly introduction 💪

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

really cool that you put this up
I wish everybody could see pictures of themselves at their best and at their worst

I’m blown away with all of these responses, so instead of replying individually I just want to say thank you for the warm welcome and all of the support. I’ll get my log up soon, this community seems extremely positive and that’s what I’m here for. I’m also here to learn, although I’ve put on a good amount of tissue, I’m not very strong. I’m here to learn as much as I can, and fucking grind. See you all in my log 💪

I’m blown away with all of these responses, so instead of replying individually I just want to say thank you for the warm welcome and all of the support. I’ll get my log up soon, this community seems extremely positive and that’s what I’m here for. I’m also here to learn, although I’ve put on a good amount of tissue, I’m not very strong. I’m here to learn as much as I can, and fucking grind. See you all in my log 💪
@PaintDrinker you are welcome the grind is on :) following your log now

@PaintDrinker has a new log on EF guys

Top Bottom