Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

girlfriend is starting dnp...

enigma

My girlfriend is starting dnp tomorrow. She will be starting at 200 mgs per day, present body weight is about 170, at 5'10", 23%b.f. I was just curious if it is allright for her to start since her start date is also is the beginning of her period, are there any complications that could happen while it's that time of the month? :vampire:

enigma, check out some other links like the one also in here stating girlfriend is starting DNP cycle. I started mine tonight at midnight. That is basically noon for me since my sleep schedule got turned around. There are several of us starting about now. Did anyone say anything about her carb loading for two days then depleting for two days when starting? Plus, if it is time for her cycle, she should have no trouble carb loading!!

Keep us informed!
Magda

You guys do realise that DNP can affect womens eggs making them permanently infertile right?

Just thought I'd check you knew that!

???

Can you please give me the references for that study... Not a flame, but I heard this 'rumor' (untill confirmed) before, and doubt it holds any truth.
Just like the quote I got in my signature..
MICHLDAV/VIKINGOFTHENORTH.

Re: ???

You see this is the problem. Because you will find it very difficult to find peer-reviewed articles referring to anything but the uncoupling effect of DNP....you might get something on cataract formation. The reason for this is you simply cant get funding for it.

Perhaps I should revise my original post to say it is likely that, or it isnt beyond reason that, DNP is going to affect female fertility. Try finding good articles on what many of the drugs people on these boards use will do to you. Its all a process of extrapolating from the little we know.

So what I will say is this. Phenolic compounds have been implicated in DNA intercalation. DNP is a phenolic compound. Intercalation of DNA is a nasty business.
So here is my point, although the studies arent there, a good scientist would extrapolate what he knows from similar compounds. Do a search on phenolic compounds you will see some stuff on intercalation. If you refuse to extrapolate the data, well good luck to you and any lady you advise.....better hope that the extrapolation doesnt work!

So I ask you this; how big a risk are you really prepared to take with other peoples health? Or the flipside of that same coin; how much proof do you need to stop yourself doing potentially dangerous acts? I personally go with some caution as you can see.

I guess you will think this reply is a cop-out hehehe. I'm interested in your response....

Last edited:
Well if you have references I would like to look at them. I dont doubt you at all.....I just know how hard it is to prove a negative result.

If I was wrong, I am happy to admit it. Its just that sometimes even published scientific work can be criticised for the methods or over-interpretation.

Also, there is a big different between the statements saying that a girl cannot get pregnant because she is taking/has taken DNP and the fact that she may become infertile due to its use. I know most people see the difference but some people don't. I have seen instances where people have gotten medication and the little nugget that is inside the pill bottle that helps control moister and is labeled "Do Not Eat" can be confusing. One patient came back after 3 days extremely debilitated because she had not eaten ANYTHING for the past three days.

I don't deny the seriousness of DNP but I can understand the ludicrousness of a person (probably a teenager) that construes this information meaning that DNP can be used as a form of birth control.

Any information yall can get concerning more info on DNP, let me know okay?

DNP links..

Here ya go sweetie :D
Dnp study on metabolism & nutrition.
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/9588/medecine.htm
on ATP......
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/9588/ion.htm
DNP and cataracts
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/9588/ocul.htm
Bachs post on dnp
www.mesomorphosis.com/exclusive/bachs/dnp.htm
Info from anabolic extreme
http://www.anabolicextreme.com/anabolic/new_archives/anex_archive_issue36_simpleman.htm

I am not home, so cant give you my list of dnp link right now. I have many many more, I'm sorry.
A very important thing for you to remember is to keep a cool head and realize that most things you are gonna read is either personal experiences(wich might not work for you) or experiments conducted on a rather small # of people. It might not work just the same for you.
I don't agree with everything written in the links above, but it's good to get some input.
MICHLDAV/VIKING OF THE NORHT.

Top Bottom