Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vegan Couple nearly murders their child with Veggie Diet!

p0ink said:
friends of mine (they are from india) are strict vegetarians, because it is part of their religion, and none of them are dying from malnutrition, but that's because they arent fucking retarded vegans.

indian food is fucking great. it isnt isnt the boring steamed vegetables that we eat here; it is this really spicy and tasty vegetables mixed in with TONS of different spices. they also put in this homemade cheese, that they add to pretty much every meal, for extra protein.

indian potatoes with chutney are to die for. straight up. i will post up the recipe if any of you fucking ingrates are interested (i never got any comments on the other shit i posted).

but yeah, these people and pretty much every other vegan should be shot.

ever had paneer? spiced cheese, its fucking beautiful. proten for veggies....

n fact aruvedic medicine groups your body types into dosha's and determines a healthy det from that. its pretty good to for the most part

thats why it why its amazes me that people then choose to be vegans. eggs can JUST about understand, in an egg there is/are a few cells that could become a chicken

but milk.....cheese.....? why is dairy so off limits to these guys? a baby needs a complete protein source etc for one, they couldhave aranged with their health authority to find food supps for ther daughter.

danielson said:

ever had paneer? spiced cheese, its fucking beautiful. proten for veggies....

that's the name of it. i completely forgot what it was called.

i ate over their place last week, and they mixed it in with this spicy spinach and another dish which had a tomato base with some peas...spicy as well.

you dont eat with forks/spoons there. you use this flat bread called 'roti' (sp?) to shovel the food into your mouth. the roti is also amazing.

i used to be a doubting thomas when people told me indian food was filling. i would always think to myself, 'yeah...a bunch of fucking vegetables is going to fill me up...right...', but i was wrong. dont get me wrong, i ate my fair share, but this stuff is way more filling than you can imagine. they told me the spices has something to do with it filling people up so fast.

regardless, indian food fucking rocks. if i had to go vegetarian for health reasons or something (i would only give up meat if i was going to die), i could make an easy transition by eating indian food.

Raina said:
I have a friend who os a strict vegan. The poor girl looks like she's going to die of malnutrition. I suppose that's her call though-- but she feeds her cats some sort of vegan soy-based cat food. I think that's just fucked up.

i've been vegan for 7yrs. started lifting a little over a year ago. i deadlifted 355 just the other day. does that mean im malnourished? or, should i be shot, like p0ink suggested? LIKE WITH ANY OTHER DIET, KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT IS GOOD NUTRITION IS THE LIMITING FACTOR, not whether it's kosher, dairy-free, carnivorous, whatever. i'm willing to bet 99% of the earth's population does not know nearly as much about what constitutes efficient eating, like we do. so chill it with the "all vegans are morons" shit. take a look at all the obese carnivorous people around you, who are keeling over from heart attacks at age 50, and tell me they aren't morons too.

I know an Olympic gold medalist who's a vegan (not while competing), but he and his wife do not raise their children this way. They know a child cannot be brought up in a healthy fashion as a vegan. Those who do, are out of their minds.

CollegeKid said:

i've been vegan for 7yrs. started lifting a little over a year ago. i deadlifted 355 just the other day. does that mean im malnourished? or, should i be shot, like p0ink suggested? LIKE WITH ANY OTHER DIET, KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT IS GOOD NUTRITION IS THE LIMITING FACTOR, not whether it's kosher, dairy-free, carnivorous, whatever. i'm willing to bet 99% of the earth's population does not know nearly as much about what constitutes efficient eating, like we do. so chill it with the "all vegans are morons" shit. take a look at all the obese carnivorous people around you, who are keeling over from heart attacks at age 50, and tell me they aren't morons too.

The answer to those questions comes... in what do you want your body to perfom?

BEING VEGAN IS LIKE BEING OMISH.......THERE IS NO POINT TO IT. ATLEAST THE OMISH HAVE THE RELIGIOUS EXCUSE. VEGANS HAVE NONE.

KAYNE

CollegeKid said:

i've been vegan for 7yrs. started lifting a little over a year ago. i deadlifted 355 just the other day. does that mean im malnourished? or, should i be shot, like p0ink suggested

maybe if you were eating meat (like a normal person), you would be deadling 455.

CollegeKid said:

i've been vegan for 7yrs. started lifting a little over a year ago. i deadlifted 355 just the other day. does that mean im malnourished?

That depends. Which hand?

Top Bottom