Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Waaahhhh Im 18 and just got 162 years for committing 7 armed robberies, Waaaahhhhhh!

Re: "Waaahhhh Im 18 and just got 162 years for committing 7 armed robberies, Waaaahhh

Nobody is listening.
I should have some shares in the military, corn, and prison industrial complexes.

I should Google "subsidies" and invest THERE!

A first offense... When you rob SEVEN stores and discharge your weapon in one or more you dont get to play that card, clearly his violence at the scened was escalating

Sent from my VM670 using EliteFitness

Re: "Waaahhhh Im 18 and just got 162 years for committing 7 armed robberies, Waaaahhh

A first offense... When you rob SEVEN stores and discharge your weapon in one or more you dont get to play that card, clearly his violence at the scened was escalating

Sent from my VM670 using EliteFitness
You're right. He should have raped and kill a child so that he could get less time.
:faint:

His mother gave him a life sentence the day she named him Quartavious.

This supreme court ruling about cruel an unusual punishment is bullshit, we had a 16 year old girl 2 years ago plot to kill her mom an dad, with help of her bf an another friend, killed her father an her mother was stabbed over 16 times! Another incident was 6 teenagers kidnapped another teenager, tortured him him for hours an then put him in a car trunk an set it on fire , because they thought mind you thought he was a snitch! There was a total of 6 teenagers that committed heinous murders up in this area over the last few years , they get sentenced to life now the supreme courts rule that they can get out! Bullshit they were old enough to know the difference between right an wrong, what about the innocent parties involved, the families of the murdered loved ones or the the mother who survived an watched her husband killed aren't they serving a life sentence as well ? Fuck the supreme court an this bullshit ! JMO

His mother gave him a life sentence the day she named him Quartavious.

Lol i can't even pronounce that shit!
I really doubt she found that in a baby name book.
I wonder how long it took her to make it up?
Why do ppl think there kids are so special that they have to invent a new name for them?
Your dumb ass kid is just like everyone els, just give em a normal name damn it!
Maybe if she'd put half the effort into raising him properly that she put into inventing that name ...

This supreme court ruling about cruel an unusual punishment is bullshit, we had a 16 year old girl 2 years ago plot to kill her mom an dad, with help of her bf an another friend, killed her father an her mother was stabbed over 16 times! Another incident was 6 teenagers kidnapped another teenager, tortured him him for hours an then put him in a car trunk an set it on fire , because they thought mind you thought he was a snitch! There was a total of 6 teenagers that committed heinous murders up in this area over the last few years , they get sentenced to life now the supreme courts rule that they can get out! Bullshit they were old enough to know the difference between right an wrong, what about the innocent parties involved, the families of the murdered loved ones or the the mother who survived an watched her husband killed aren't they serving a life sentence as well ? Fuck the supreme court an this bullshit ! JMO

This.

Like they'd be more dead if an adult killed them? But no, you're less dead since you were killed by a teenager.

Also, I've seen 15 year olds get tried as an adult in court for shit like assault, attempted murder, aggravated robbery ect. Seems to me like the court is saying "take it easy on themo this time, they only killed someone, and you know how these hormones are when you're 16 or 17..."

We need more cases like this Quartafknwhateverius kid, maybe we can turn this bullshit judicial system around.

Start giving out 60 years for shit like domestic assault and battery. Then the trashy little pukes who hit their girls will maybe consider putting the belt down and talking it out like men.

How do you offset the tax money we'd be spending in overcrowded prisons? Don't let them get overcrowded. If you're on death row, you don't sit there for 25 years and write a book, you get fucking put to death. And stop giving life sentences for acts of violent murder or repeat child molestation offenders. Give them the fucking needle and be done with it.

Everyone has a chance to be a productive member of society, and don't even argue bad neighborhoods have less potential help, there are too many charities willing to bend over backwards to help people out. You have to want to help yourself.

If you want to become a successful, decent productive human, good on you, and you'll find a lot of help. If you just want to be a POS who makes a life as a criminal, then fuck you, you get to meet Big Bob or the needle.

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

This.

Like they'd be more dead if an adult killed them? But no, you're less dead since you were killed by a teenager.

Also, I've seen 15 year olds get tried as an adult in court for shit like assault, attempted murder, aggravated robbery ect. Seems to me like the court is saying "take it easy on themo this time, they only killed someone, and you know how these hormones are when you're 16 or 17..."

We need more cases like this Quartafknwhateverius kid, maybe we can turn this bullshit judicial system around.

Start giving out 60 years for shit like domestic assault and battery. Then the trashy little pukes who hit their girls will maybe consider putting the belt down and talking it out like men.

How do you offset the tax money we'd be spending in overcrowded prisons? Don't let them get overcrowded. If you're on death row, you don't sit there for 25 years and write a book, you get fucking put to death. And stop giving life sentences for acts of violent murder or repeat child molestation offenders. Give them the fucking needle and be done with it.

Everyone has a chance to be a productive member of society, and don't even argue bad neighborhoods have less potential help, there are too many charities willing to bend over backwards to help people out. You have to want to help yourself.

If you want to become a successful, decent productive human, good on you, and you'll find a lot of help. If you just want to be a POS who makes a life as a criminal, then fuck you, you get to meet Big Bob or the needle.

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness
If it were that easy...

...but you might forget that sometimes the wrong person is arrested.

If someone is found guilty, would you rush the death penalty with the chance that they might prove to be innocent later because of some issue with the evidence? That's the problem that I think people deal with. If it's 100% sure that the person is guilty, then I don't think that there's any concern for them to be put down.

David Milguaard was a horrific case, but he was later proved innocent.

Lol i can't even pronounce that shit!
I really doubt she found that in a baby name book.
I wonder how long it took her to make it up?
Why do ppl think there kids are so special that they have to invent a new name for them?
Your dumb ass kid is just like everyone els, just give em a normal name damn it!
Maybe if she'd put half the effort into raising him properly that she put into inventing that name ...

Kind Sir,
I will have you know that African-Americans consider names like John and Bob to slave names; therefore many of us soundly reject them on principal.

Sincerely,
Steve

(but call me Dial_tone or I will fuck a ^$% up!)

Top Bottom