Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This guy gets 6 years for beating a little girl to death?

So the problem is systemic, not with Person A who was tried and acquitted on all charges? But yet Person A just made national news for being pulled over in a different state and given a warning by the cop....

Exactly.

- Michael Vick get 2 years? and loses millions for killing dogs
- Plaxico Burress gets 18 months for shooting himself
- The Florida woman got 20 years for shooting the wall in self defense
- Zimmerman gets off for shooting a 17 yr old black kid, who gets called a thug while 20 year old Johnny Manziel is "just a college kid" and that doofus from Glee who was hooked for years is a tragedy.

That's what black people are angry about. It was never about Zimmerman being a racist himself.

The Vick and Plax cases were quite a bit bigger than dogs and shooting himself. That woman definitely didn't deserve her sentence.

Sent from my LG-P999 using EliteFitness

Exactly.

- Michael Vick get 2 years? and loses millions for killing dogs
- Plaxico Burress gets 18 months for shooting himself
- The Florida woman got 20 years for shooting the wall in self defense
- Zimmerman gets off for shooting a 17 yr old black kid, who gets called a thug while 20 year old Johnny Manziel is "just a college kid" and that doofus from Glee who was hooked for years is a tragedy.

That's what black people are angry about. It was never about Zimmerman being a racist himself.

I'm still speechless and at a loss to explain how the country I live in, supposedly the greatest country in the world, just put a woman away for 20 years cause she fired a weapon into the ceiling to warn off her husband who was known to law enforcement for having beaten the shit out of his wife prior. Had she actually put a bullet in the dude she likely could have walked under SYG. Our judicial system needs a redo plain and simple. Every other month now we hear about people getting paid millions of dollars cause they were put away for decades unjustly. And it isn't like it was a wrongful verdict on "good faith", it was the deliberate withholding of evidence by prosecution that pointed to someone else having committed the crime. Or the prosecution fought for decades to not even allow DNA testing. What the fuck? Yes it's predominantly minorities that get caught in this but there's also been some high profile cases with white people having been put away for shit they didn't do so this is just systemic failure of our adversarial judicial process. Get rid of it.

yeah, I really hate that I brought any other situation up. but I'd heard about this before now or a very similar story anyway. that and the first sentence of the post and it was bound to get brought up

I don't know what I would do if I saw a dude power slam an infant into the pavement. I might have a stroke before I actually got my hands on him.

I'm still speechless and at a loss to explain how the country I live in, supposedly the greatest country in the world, just put a woman away for 20 years cause she fired a weapon into the ceiling to warn off her husband who was known to law enforcement for having beaten the shit out of his wife prior. Had she actually put a bullet in the dude she likely could have walked under SYG. Our judicial system needs a redo plain and simple. Every other month now we hear about people getting paid millions of dollars cause they were put away for decades unjustly. And it isn't like it was a wrongful verdict on "good faith", it was the deliberate withholding of evidence by prosecution that pointed to someone else having committed the crime. Or the prosecution fought for decades to not even allow DNA testing. What the fuck? Yes it's predominantly minorities that get caught in this but there's also been some high profile cases with white people having been put away for shit they didn't do so this is just systemic failure of our adversarial judicial process. Get rid of it.

Incidentally, this is also why black people cheered the OJ decision. We've been going to prison for shit we didn't do for 100 years. One of us gets off for something he actually did? Good for him, so effing what? Read upon on peonage after slavery ended then get back to me.

So you justify some guy nearly decapitating his wife and some other dude because of previous injustices?

By that token, you should murder me for crimes against your ancestors despite the fact that my great grandparents were immigrants in the 30's and we haven't had shit to do with any slavery bullshit. And I don't wanna hear any shit about rich privileged white kid shit either as I spent the first 12 years of my life in a fucking trailer and then in a busted ass farm house til I graduated college.

Fuck I'm pacing.

Reactions: ceo
Top Bottom