Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This guy gets 6 years for beating a little girl to death?

So you justify some guy nearly decapitating his wife and some other dude because of previous injustices?

By that token, you should murder me for crimes against your ancestors despite the fact that my great grandparents were immigrants in the 30's and we haven't had shit to do with any slavery bullshit. And I don't wanna hear any shit about rich privileged white kid shit either as I spent the first 12 years of my life in a fucking trailer and then in a busted ass farm house til I graduated college.

Fuck I'm pacing.
Silence, white trash. :)

I like to get drunk at weddings and other venues with live bands, and harass the band leaders until they play "The Devil Comes Down To Georgia" by Charlie Daniels.

Paula Deen is thanking Baby Jesus for George Zimmernan. 330 million people and the media can only handle one racist at a time.

This Riley Cooper shit; people talking about keeping him out of football for a year is just dumb. If I was a teammate I wouldn't give a shit what he said at a concert while drinking unless it was about me or a teammate. I don't care if he's a role model, let a dude have some off time.

I don't like him cuz Dude went to Florida (GO DAWGS, MUTHA FUCKA!) but I'm not tripping about this ay-tall.

Last edited:
I feel like some context is in order with the whole Riley Cooper thing. Was he saying he actually wanted to fight black people attending a country music concert? Or did he get caught up talking like the guys in the lockeroom who would say pretty much exactly the same thing at one of their concerts if they were pissed....except of course they would say I'll fight every nigga in dis mothafucka! If that was the case yeah I hardly doubt his teammates give a fuck, they were probably rolling and texting him the day it went off. You know the boys in the lockerroom are gonna do the white erkel voice around him talking about wanting to fight this ngr or that ngr....dude is gonna get trolled all pre season but it's probably all good. lol

Paula Deen is thanking Baby Jesus for George Zimmernan. 330 million people and the media can only handle one racist at a time.

This Riley Cooper shit; people talking about keeping him out of football for a year is just dumb. If I was a teammate I wouldn't give a shit what he said at a concert while drinking unless it was about me or a teammate. I don't care if he's a role model, let a dude have some off time.

I don't like him cuz Dude went to Florida (GO DAWGS, MUTHA FUCKA!) but I'm not tripping about this ay-tall.

Top Bottom