Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Waaahhhh Im 18 and just got 162 years for committing 7 armed robberies, Waaaahhhhhh!

Re: "Waaahhhh Im 18 and just got 162 years for committing 7 armed robberies, Waaaahhh

You play you pay, same concept. We all know the risks we take here. He knew the risks he took with 7 armed robberies. Either way you put your hand in the cookie jar and hope to not get caught.

you're right, that's how it is. but that doesn't mean we can talk about things COULD be - and work towards a better system if we feel one is possible

Re: "Waaahhhh Im 18 and just got 162 years for committing 7 armed robberies, Waaaahhh

cindy and nan: thank you. when i read the article, i didn't realize he had a gun and was firing off shots. his sentence makes a lot more sense to me now

it would be like using 7 different steroids in one afternoon and getting charged with 7 counts separately

welllllll, if we want to make this situation comparable to steroids...it would actually be more like putting a gun to 7 different people's heads and forcing them to take steroids against their will...and you have to agree, that would be totally fucked-up, yes???

welllllll, if we want to make this situation comparable to steroids...it would actually be more like putting a gun to 7 different people's heads and forcing them to take steroids against their will...and you have to agree, that would be totally fucked-up, yes???

lol i wish someone made me do a steroid cycle and pct at gunpoint :D

anyway man, i just wanted to make sure you realized that he wasn't a repeat offender in the traditional sense; it was all part of one spree

anyway man, i just wanted to make sure you realized that he wasn't a repeat offender in the traditional sense; it was all part of one spree

i'll hold a gun on you...you hold a gun on me...deal?? :lmao:

I dont really think it mitigates the crime. The victims of a spree killer arent any less dead than a serial killer

I will not. I take my politics very seriously. Perhaps if more people did as I do, we wouldn't be such a fucked up nation. Do you research the candidates you vote for? Doubtful. Do you know their voting record(s)? Doubtful. Do you even bother? Do you even vote? When I vote, I "know" who I'm voting for and what they've voted on. Everyone here is complaining how our system of justice is broken? Anyone even want to venture a guess as to why? Because "we" have allowed it to happen. We Americans are "asleep at the wheel" and we blindly vote for whomever we're told to vote for....And then those legislators vote in the legislation that becomes law/justice. Chill out? I will not. And anyone who opens their mouth and offers up an opinion should be able to back it up when called on it. I don't play nice in politics. Either get used to it or....STFU, capiche?

I smell a here...

I smell a here...

i smell someone that's going to find this vapid place very unfulfilling...i, on the other hand, love it here :)

i mean, it's a chat board on a fucking steroid website, for chrissakes! the people on the juicer board don't even take us seriously because we don't even have the decency to take steroids seriously...and some self-important nudnik comes along and expects the rest of us to take him seriously, just because he does?? in the immortal words of the dearly departed odb, i ask you...nigga, please??

simple dave is hard to take serious with that avatar

Top Bottom