Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This guy gets 6 years for beating a little girl to death?

Which came first the chicken or the egg?

Which came first, the medias focus on race or a single individuals focus on race?
The reason it became a racial issue to begin with was that Person A shot Person B with no witnesses. The police briefly interview Person A and take his word for it thats the way it went down with no further investigation planned. That should never happen regardless of who is what color BUT not one single ounce of my 268lbs believes for a New York second the police would have left it there if the victim was a white child, regardless even which color the shooter was.

Was Zimmerman racist? Don't know, don't care. The case deserves to be investigated from jump street. THAT is why it became a racial issue. It just caught fire from there because it was easy to believe a black kid in that area at night was up to no good. He was in the morgue THREE DAYS unidentified because police didn't walk the neighborhood to see if anyone knew him. If they had they would have found his father.

The reason it became a racial issue to begin with was that Person A shot Person B with no witnesses. The police briefly interview Person A and take his word for it thats the way it went down with no further investigation planned. That should never happen regardless of who is what color BUT not one single ounce of my 268lbs believes for a New York second the police would have left it there if the victim was a white child, regardless even which color the shooter was.

Was Zimmerman racist? Don't know, don't care. The case deserves to be investigated from jump street. THAT is why it became a racial issue. It just caught fire from there because it was easy to believe a black kid in that area at night was up to no good. He was in the morgue THREE DAYS unidentified because police didn't walk the neighborhood to see if anyone knew him. If they had they would have found his father.

that is pretty screwed up and most likely racist but in no way representative of a whole race as some people would lead you to believe. seems the media focus is on the wrong situation and individual then

So the problem is systemic, not with Person A who was tried and acquitted on all charges? But yet Person A just made national news for being pulled over in a different state and given a warning by the cop....

that story made me ill...not really sure what the rest of you are going on about but it's hard for me to try to relate this story to some other shit going on because it's kind of numbing to read. This is utter and profound decay, and this starts at the top despite what most of you have been led to believe. This is what happens when a species overbreeds. I just read a story about a dude in china picking up a 2 year old girl out of her stroller and sidewalk slamming her into the pavement...dead on impact. Why? Cause her mother took that parking spot. He also beat the shit out of the mother. "Overbreeding". There's too many of us on the planet, not enough nutrition to go round so brains aren't forming properly. That's my only explanation. PEople's brains just aren't right.

that story made me ill...not really sure what the rest of you are going on about but it's hard for me to try to relate this story to some other shit going on because it's kind of numbing to read. This is utter and profound decay, and this starts at the top despite what most of you have been led to believe. This is what happens when a species overbreeds. I just read a story about a dude in china picking up a 2 year old girl out of her stroller and sidewalk slamming her into the pavement...dead on impact. Why? Cause her mother took that parking spot. He also beat the shit out of the mother. "Overbreeding". There's too many of us on the planet, not enough nutrition to go round so brains aren't forming properly. That's my only explanation. PEople's brains just aren't right.

Whats the "Top"? Dont think this has anything to do with overbreeding, if you took every person on earth and stood them together in a field it would take up a very small area compared to the rest of the planet. Humans are of this planet and when mother nature decides theres too many people we will damn well know it. Now peoples brains arent right and havent been since theres been humans, we just hear about it more now because of the high tech media.

yeah, I really hate that I brought any other situation up. but I'd heard about this before now or a very similar story anyway. that and the first sentence of the post and it was bound to get brought up

Top Bottom