Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

jury tells judge fuk off we aren't prosecuting someone for a little erb

does it matter if someone is blazing all day or not, if they are drawing UE? what difference does it make? they are still collecting the dole and not doing anything for it.
and bro, it saddens me to think that you may possibly support me being arrested for joose and weed, both of which i use.

It very much matters what they do. I don't like the notion of government-funded IU in the first place but if someone is taking taxpayer money, voters should have a say in how they occupy their time. It's no different than the healthcare debacle. If someone is on public assistance, we should get a say on whether they eat cheetos.or not. The obvious answer is to not force someone.else to pay for it -- then its no one else's business.

And of course im not wanting to see you busted. We have an underground market for pot, gear and many other things that work just fine. I likethese laws just like I like a 65 mph speed limit. If a cop can pull-over a suspicious vehicle for going 67, it might give them the chance to find the body in the trunk.

yeah...

but would YOU vote for someone who smokes a 'little erb' or want a teacher for your kid who smokes a 'little erb'? What about the military? What about nurses? What about random mandatory drug testing for employees?

People only look at this issue with selfish eyes but want it illegal for others. This "selective" legalization is why it's hard to make illegal - who does it become legal for? Who can smoke it w/o prejudice from society?

c

meh, not sure how smoking erb would effect a teacher...honestly i just smoked out with a few teachers this past week, all highly educated and legal users of weed (med)...i'd have no problem with them teaching my kids in high school, just like you wouldn't.
and my fam doctor has been a blazer for as long as i've known him...got his phd and has a succesfull business...i see little problem with weed

It very much matters what they do. I don't like the notion of government-funded IU in the first place but if someone is taking taxpayer money, voters should have a say in how they occupy their time. It's no different than the healthcare debacle. If someone is on public assistance, we should get a say on whether they eat cheetos.or not. The obvious answer is to not force someone.else to pay for it -- then its no one else's business.

And of course im not wanting to see you busted. We have an underground market for pot, gear and many other things that work just fine. I likethese laws just like I like a 65 mph speed limit. If a cop can pull-over a suspicious vehicle for going 67, it might give them the chance to find the body in the trunk.

underground market works out good untill the hammer drops and you get caught...yeah, yeah, i realize you use joose legally, and it doesn't apply to you...but the majority of us do not.
and the same underground economy you seem to support costs the taxpayers billions of dollars in enforcement/jailing, etc...a man as fiscial minded as you, this seems like a excellent way to cut the budget.
and i would like to see a employee tax that matches what the employer has to pay into UE...that seems fair to me.
maybe make it opitional, and if you opt out of the tax, then no UE for you.

underground market works out good untill the hammer drops and you get caught...yeah, yeah, i realize you use joose legally, and it doesn't apply to you...but the majority of us do not.
and the same underground economy you seem to support costs the taxpayers billions of dollars in enforcement/jailing, etc...a man as fiscial minded as you, this seems like a excellent way to cut the budget.
and i would like to see a employee tax that matches what the employer has to pay into UE...that seems fair to me.
Or if you go on UE, the state has a say on what you do (ie job re-training, stricter diet, etc)?

If we're that concerned with the cost of the war on drugs, we can always make possession a non-criminal offense with a flat $10,000 per offense. Make it collectable.via the IRS. That would fund it easily and empty the jails at the same time.

If we're that concerned with the cost of the war on drugs, we can always make possession a non-criminal offense with a flat $10,000 per offense. Make it collectable.via the IRS. That would fund it easily and empty the jails at the same time.

then when the bills go unpaid the perps are right back in jail.
:rainbow:

Or if you go on UE, the state has a say on what you do (ie job re-training, stricter diet, etc)?
maybe not the diet thing, not sure what that has to do with UE...but yea i agree about the training...there should be some sort of requirements, i agree.

then when the bills go unpaid the perps are right back in jail.
:rainbow:

and plunkey i'm a little disappointed that you aren't cheering these patriot jurors on...this is right up your ally, them telling a overburdening gov to step back.
really a beatiful thing bro, what our country was founded on.
the GOP needs to move on this issue and ditthch the morality BS that turned peeps off from Duyba...pat robertson is even riding with this opinion...could be a major factor in bringing in new party members who truely believe in less gov

The IRS seems to be pretty effective at collecting when they do it.

i'm starting to really doubt your conservative creditentials, calling for a expanded IRS? to collect overinflated bs penalties?
pretty gross man

Top Bottom