Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This guy gets 6 years for beating a little girl to death?

all the video shows is him saying " I'll fight every nigger in there " while wearing a plaid flannel shirt with the sleeves cut off at a country music concert. lmao!

all the video shows is him saying " I'll fight every nigger in there " while wearing a plaid flannel shirt with the sleeves cut off at a country music concert. lmao!

yeah but we call each other ngr all the time. I'm going to assume there's not a whole lot of black folks attending a country music concert so I'm assuming he was talking about wanting to fight some white folk and called em ngrs. Which is perfectly acceptable. :coffee:

:lmao:

actually I just read that he was directing those comments at black security guards, so nm everything I just said..it's not ok and I doubt his teammates feel that way once they learned he was talking about one of them. And yeah if he was black and was caught on camera saying some shit about white security guards at a concert he'd get the same treatment from the team. Or he'd just never get the ball from Foles.

we have to walk on eggshells for being white now days

Im at least three distinct different "colors". Speak for yourself!

little bit of white as all fuck (german), little bit of native american, little bit of african american...who knows what else is in the gene pool.

know what I'd like to see? people just be treated like people

if you're a scum bag , you're a scum bag..if you're not you're not

its really that fuckin simple

its kinda weird how the whole black thing was figured out

well not weird but something was jiving in the family tree... supposedly two native americans ...Pequot and Narragansett were a cpl in the fam tree...
but only the Pequot side could be traced until a family picture surfaced after a great grandparent died. yeah...not so much indian (feather not dot)

I'm Texan as fuck. That's like a little bit of everything mixed in with the smell of leather and a sprinkle of pure dirt

its kinda weird how the whole black thing was figured out

well not weird but something was jiving in the family tree... supposedly two native americans ...Pequot and Narragansett were a cpl in the fam tree...
but only the Pequot side could be traced until a family picture surfaced after a great grandparent died. yeah...not so much indian (feather not dot)

got any welsh in ya?

Top Bottom