Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Waaahhhh Im 18 and just got 162 years for committing 7 armed robberies, Waaaahhhhhh!

Re: "Waaahhhh Im 18 and just got 162 years for committing 7 armed robberies, Waaaahhh

test suspension pinned in your pecs for monster gains

Re: "Waaahhhh Im 18 and just got 162 years for committing 7 armed robberies, Waaaahhh

Can i DNP for spring break?

I dont really think it mitigates the crime. The victims of a spree killer arent any less dead than a serial killer

spree killer you maybe have a chance to rehab; maybe he was on some crazy drugs or under some ridiculous stress. maybe he can rejoin society and be a positive force

serial killer there is probably something innately homicidal about them and they will almost certainly keep killing unless incarcerated.

sentencing fixes the future, not the past

Chop off a finger for every offense. It's hard to hold a gun with three fingers.

I am dead serious once i switch on all caps!

spree killer you maybe have a chance to rehab; maybe he was on some crazy drugs or under some ridiculous stress. maybe he can rejoin society and be a positive force

serial killer there is probably something innately homicidal about them and they will almost certainly keep killing unless incarcerated.

sentencing fixes the future, not the past

Right, which is why I think its important that he shows remorse which is why I wondered why or if he turned down the plea deal. People can't change if they can't accept what they did was wrong and accept responsibility. Plea bargains are usually in their best interest if they're guilty. Turning one down when the evidence is overwhelmingly against him and then lying to garner sympathy makes me wonder if he's anti-social. The article was worded so weird that it made me wonder...

This boy's got the Stupid. You just cant fix Stupid.

Top Bottom