Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

jury tells judge fuk off we aren't prosecuting someone for a little erb

and plunkey i'm a little disappointed that you aren't cheering these patriot jurors on...this is right up your ally, them telling a overburdening gov to step back.
really a beatiful thing bro, what our country was founded on.
the GOP needs to move on this issue and ditthch the morality BS that turned peeps off from Duyba...pat robertson is even riding with this opinion...could be a major factor in bringing in new party members who truely believe in less gov

Those "patriot jurors" turned an 8-time (yes, eight) felon back on society. I'm sure we'll eventually see the outrage -- he just needs to run-over someone while he's drunk or high again first.

I'm a small government guy, but I'm also a law and order guy. I understand that what works well for me might not work well for society. Let's run through a few examples. I've got a car that runs great at 100+ miles per hour. Does that mean I want the speed limit raised to 100? No way. I've also used really harsh drugs before with no problems whatsoever. Does that mean I want them legalized? No way. I bet I could drive better at 0.15% BAC than your average 75 year old lady too (something I do not care to ever test). So do I want the alcohol limit raised to 0.15%? No on that one as well.

You're looking at pot through your own personal prism. Remember, just because you can do it and function doesn't mean it isn't a huge problem for others.

Those "patriot jurors" turned an 8-time (yes, eight) felon back on society. I'm sure we'll eventually see the outrage -- he just needs to run-over someone while he's drunk or high again first.

I'm a small government guy, but I'm also a law and order guy. I understand that what works well for me might not work well for society. Let's run through a few examples. I've got a car that runs great at 100+ miles per hour. Does that mean I want the speed limit raised to 100? No way. I've also used really harsh drugs before with no problems whatsoever. Does that mean I want them legalized? No way. I bet I could drive better at 0.15% BAC than your average 75 year old lady too (something I do not care to ever test). So do I want the alcohol limit raised to 0.15%? No on that one as well.

You're looking at pot through your own personal prism. Remember, just because you can do it and function doesn't mean it isn't a huge problem for others.

umm, he was not released back to society, he is being tried on the other felonies.
small gov bro, is more than just less taxes...

Remember, just because you can do it and function doesn't mean it isn't a huge problem for others.

so therefore we should imprison, fine, and jail every user of weeds, spend billions of dollars and start a war against our own populace cause even though it may not effect them, it could effect somebody negatively and it's just not worth it!
sounds completely sensible, just like growing the IRS bigger to fine pot smokers.

umm, he was not released back to society, he is being tried on the other felonies.
small gov bro, is more than just less taxes...

"Deschamps sentenced Cornell to 20 years, with 19 suspended, under Department of Corrections supervision, to run concurrently with his sentence in the theft case. He’ll get credit for the 200 days he’s already served. "

So net effect, he'll do 165 days for other crimes. It was a huge opportunity missed. He should be locked-up for decades (until he's too old to be a menace).

so therefore we should imprison, fine, and jail every user of weeds, spend billions of dollars and start a war against our own populace cause even though it may not effect them, it could effect somebody negatively and it's just not worth it!
sounds completely sensible, just like growing the IRS bigger to fine pot smokers.

I could just as easily make that argument for cocaine, oxycontin, xannix or ecstasy.

Since I'd never admit to using a drug, let's talk about my "friend". My friend can recreationally use E with absolutely no issues (other than wanting to sleep late the next morning, which is a real plus to him anyway). Doesn't that make it bullshit that he can't buy a couple of hits from 7-11?

I could just as easily make that argument for cocaine, oxycontin, xannix or ecstasy.

Since I'd never admit to using a drug, let's talk about my "friend". My friend can recreationally use E with absolutely no issues (other than wanting to sleep late the next morning, which is a real plus to him anyway). Doesn't that make it bullshit that he can't buy a couple of hits from 7-11?

i guess the older i get the less i see the value in restricting what people can do with their own bodies...maybe i'm leaning more towards libertarian thought, but i'm really fed up with being told what i can and can not do with my body.
more people die daily from the effects of booze than xtc...yet it is completely acceptable to advertise the shit out of beer/liquor...seems terribly fuct up to me.
stay out of my house and i stay out of yours, is how i am going into the new year...and when religious stalwarts such as pat robertson are commenting on the retarded nature of jailing a man for inhaling a certain type of smoke, well that tells me that the general consensus on marijuana prohibition has changed dramatically over the last twenty yrs.
the dems are too pussy to man up and claim the weed issue (not one prominent CA dem was in favor of legilization)...seems like a golden opportunity for the GOP to make inroads with new voters and truely live up the their mantra of less gov intrusion.

Good. I am all for testing people for it if people want. I don't give a shit.

i guess the older i get the less i see the value in restricting what people can do with their own bodies...maybe i'm leaning more towards libertarian thought, but i'm really fed up with being told what i can and can not do with my body.
more people die daily from the effects of booze than xtc...yet it is completely acceptable to advertise the shit out of beer/liquor...seems terribly fuct up to me.
stay out of my house and i stay out of yours, is how i am going into the new year...and when religious stalwarts such as pat robertson are commenting on the retarded nature of jailing a man for inhaling a certain type of smoke, well that tells me that the general consensus on marijuana prohibition has changed dramatically over the last twenty yrs.
the dems are too pussy to man up and claim the weed issue (not one prominent CA dem was in favor of legilization)...seems like a golden opportunity for the GOP to make inroads with new voters and truely live up the their mantra of less gov intrusion.

I lean libertarian too, but they gotta get out of my wallet before they start talking about more esoteric issues.

I lean libertarian too, but they gotta get out of my wallet before they start talking about more esoteric issues.

i would be the effects of alcohol on society drain your wallet quite a bit...along with the war on marijuana, think of the money that costs, proly into the billions.
gotta measure the ill effects vs the actual costs, seems the ladder far outweighs the former.

i would be the effects of alcohol on society drain your wallet quite a bit...along with the war on marijuana, think of the money that costs, proly into the billions.
gotta measure the ill effects vs the actual costs, seems the ladder far outweighs the former.

Well the obvious answer is to quit subsidizing negative behaviors. If it's not on my dime, someone can stay drunk 24/7.

But there are a couple of missed subtleties between booze and weed (and yes, they both can be used constructively or destructively). First, there are easy tests for booze -- particularly a breathalyzer. Second, it's hard to capture the initiative-destroying aspect of pot. A person can get a booze buzz on in the evening and wake up ready to take-on the world. Whereas for pot, at least some people <insert pro-pot retort here>, it just fosters more lethargy. While regular booze is bad, regular tweed can trap someone in a demotivational fog that can last for years.

Top Bottom