Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

jury tells judge fuk off we aren't prosecuting someone for a little erb

Well the obvious answer is to quit subsidizing negative behaviors. If it's not on my dime, someone can stay drunk 24/7.

But there are a couple of missed subtleties between booze and weed (and yes, they both can be used constructively or destructively). First, there are easy tests for booze -- particularly a breathalyzer. Second, it's hard to capture the initiative-destroying aspect of pot. A person can get a booze buzz on in the evening and wake up ready to take-on the world. Whereas for pot, at least some people <insert pro-pot retort here>, it just fosters more lethargy. While regular booze is bad, regular tweed can trap someone in a demotivational fogthat can last for years.

they have a spit test that can determine the amount of cannabinoids in one's system...would work just like a PBT...and while i agree that pot has some sides, it should be up to the individual to make that call, just like the choice with tobacco, diet, and boozing...the demotivational fog you claim exists, exists treble fold with booze or perscribed medications.
this alleged person who drinks at night and wakes up feeling awesome...well that's a rarity and i think you know that. fighting, dui'ing, fucking skanks, waking up absolutly wrecked and in no condition to be productice...is a much more likely scenairo.
whereas the bro who blazes a joint, will wake up recovered and sober and generally fine.
the physical/mental toll that booze takes is really no comparison to weed.

they have a spit test that can determine the amount of cannabinoids in one's system...would work just like a PBT...and while i agree that pot has some sides, it should be up to the individual to make that call, just like the choice with tobacco, diet, and boozing...the demotivational fog you claim exists, exists treble fold with booze or perscribed medications.
this alleged person who drinks at night and wakes up feeling awesome...well that's a rarity and i think you know that. fighting, dui'ing, fucking skanks, waking up absolutly wrecked and in no condition to be productice...is a much more likely scenairo.
whereas the bro who blazes a joint, will wake up recovered and sober and generally fine.
the physical/mental toll that booze takes is really no comparison to weed.

The lingering effects of pot are very well documented. Habitual users can develop drug half-lives of 10 days or more.

A person who drinks 2/3 drinks per night is going to go into work the next morning perfectly clear. A person who smokes every night is going to experience this 10-day (or more) cumulative effect. I'm no booze fan, but part of booze's staying power is the linear way it is eliminated from the body.

The lingering effects of pot are very well documented. Habitual users can develop drug half-lives of 10 days or more.

A person who drinks 2/3 drinks per night is going to go into work the next morning perfectly clear. A person who smokes every night is going to experience this 10-day (or more) cumulative effect. I'm no booze fan, but part of booze's staying power is the linear way it is eliminated from the body.

well i would think the severe negative sides of booze would far outweigh any "demotivational fog" as you claim exists.
getting to be a circular arguement, with neither of us winning...i think i made my point, and you yours.

contempt and all go to jail :)

yeah in russia or maybe iran...but here it is called jury nullification, something our forefathers believed deeply in to protect the citzenry from BS laws.
true patriots those jurors were

well i would think the severe negative sides of booze would far outweigh any "demotivational fog" as you claim exists.
getting to be a circular arguement, with neither of us winning...i think i made my point, and you yours.

Well that all depends on which one is more important -- your body or your brain.

If we're talking a 1935 worker smelting iron, alcohol abuse would be just as bad if not worse. But in today's society, the jobs that pay most often involve thinking -- not just doing. The basis of survival is shifting.

it seems innocent enough, butt one day you're toking a little greenery and the next you're main ling heroin in between your toes ... damm gateway drug! then to make matters worse you end up giving weenie washes in dark alleyways adjacent to Mo clubs to support your habit

The struggle to maintain a balance between individual rights and whats good for society as a whole will exist as long as our society is freedom based.

Difference between alcohol and weed is that employers can spot when employees drink alcohol. Not so easy with weed, hence the problem. Corporate america owns the country in case everyone forgot. It'll be a cold day in hell when employees can't get fired for using weed - even for medicinal use.

One Toke Over the Line - Page 1 - Arts - San Francisco - SF Weekly

Employers are still free to terminate workers for using marijuana in any form

Personally i'd never hire a chronic weed smoker. They can smoke as much weed as they want unemployed at home. If everyone does it - i'll just take the jobs offshore.

n

Difference between alcohol and weed is that employers can spot when employees drink alcohol. Not so easy with weed, hence the problem. Corporate america owns the country in case everyone forgot. It'll be a cold day in hell when employees can't get fired for using weed - even for medicinal use.

One Toke Over the Line - Page 1 - Arts - San Francisco - SF Weekly

Employers are still free to terminate workers for using marijuana in any form

Personally i'd never hire a chronic weed smoker. They can smoke as much weed as they want unemployed at home. If everyone does it - i'll just take the jobs offshore.n

lol who the fuk would want to work for an arrogant pompus bolo tie wearing kiss fan like you?
the idea of you hiring anybody just makes me lolol

Top Bottom