Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Waaahhhh Im 18 and just got 162 years for committing 7 armed robberies, Waaaahhhhhh!

Re: "Waaahhhh Im 18 and just got 162 years for committing 7 armed robberies, Waaaahhh

Y'all ran simple dave off

Re: "Waaahhhh Im 18 and just got 162 years for committing 7 armed robberies, Waaaahhh

Y'all ran simple dave off

i hope not...we need more old fucks (like me) around here and, i got nothing against the guy (hell, he's a vet...he gets a pass just for that one fact alone), he just needs to realize that no one around here takes themselves that seriously...at least not when they're here anyway...most of us come here to blow off steam, bust balls, make fun of the french, etc. and, while many of the exchanges may seem serious (to the casual observer), very few of them actually are...it's a fucking chat board on a steroid website, for cryin' out loud! :lmao:

i hope not...we need more HOT old fucks (like me) around here and, i got nothing against the guy (hell, he's a vet...he gets a pass just for that one fact alone), he just needs to realize that no one around here takes themselves that seriously...at least not when they're here anyway...most of us come here to blow off steam, bust balls, make fun of the Canadian, etc. and, while many of the exchanges may seem serious (to the casual observer), very few of them actually are...it's a fucking chat board on a steroid website, for cryin' out loud! :lmao:
fixed for ya :)

i hope not...we need more old fucks (like me) around here and, i got nothing against the guy (hell, he's a vet...he gets a pass just for that one fact alone), he just needs to realize that no one around here takes themselves that seriously...at least not when they're here anyway...most of us come here to blow off steam, bust balls, make fun of the french, etc. and, while many of the exchanges may seem serious (to the casual observer), very few of them actually are...it's a fucking chat board on a steroid website, for cryin' out loud! :lmao:

word

Who the fuck do yall think you are

This C&C is some serious shit

Hahahaha
Digi da man!

Top Bottom