Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Waaahhhh Im 18 and just got 162 years for committing 7 armed robberies, Waaaahhhhhh!

Re: "Waaahhhh Im 18 and just got 162 years for committing 7 armed robberies, Waaaahhh

Have you served? What's your service record? Forgive me for asking, but I need to know who I'm talking to and if I'm talking to a person who hasn't put their money where their mouth is, then I approach the discussion in a different manner. I served. My son served. Have you? An honest question. If you have not and you adopt a stance of warmongering/occupation of sovereign nations at the expense other other people's children....I will eat you alive...chew you up...and spit you out on the curb. I got your karma and I don't appreciate "trite" responses. If you're going to unzip your fly, you better be able to backup your shit...just so we're clear, ok?

I am not a pussy and I walk the walk. I must say that at your age, I'm somewhat puzzled that you have a rather convoluted perception of the world and the place the USA holds. You're not much younger than me, but your ideologies lends itself to one that has been listening/watching Fox News for far too long. Perhaps it's time to question your ideology my friend. Are you ready?

i don't watch the news...and you're putting entirely too much thought into my comments.

You think? Lol

Re: "Waaahhhh Im 18 and just got 162 years for committing 7 armed robberies, Waaaahhh

You think? Lol

yes...yes i do...haha...and, my heritage and experience are plastered all over this place...he can look if he likes...i'm too busy and too tired to get into it right now.

overly strict punishments are problematic because we all violate the law at one time or another. if every offense received a life sentence, we would all be incarcerated. so think carefully if an afternoon of non-violent robbery really deserves life in prison. it's probably not a crime we personally would commit, and the perpetrator in this story isn't somebody any of us care about. but our loved ones will commit crime too, and i think we all hope that they will not be shown the same callousness for things like drunk in public, petty theft, or possession of a controlled substance.

There is nothing non-violent about armed robbery even if no one was physically hurt...it was still violent. Having said that, I do think this does seem harsh for what he's done considering his age and his mental illness. However, something bothers me about him. He still maintains his innocence and didn't accept a plea deal. He says he wasn't given one to accept...is he telling the truth? His attorney won't comment on that? Why not?

I will not. I take my politics very seriously. Perhaps if more people did as I do, we wouldn't be such a fucked up nation. Do you research the candidates you vote for? Doubtful. Do you know their voting record(s)? Doubtful. Do you even bother? Do you even vote? When I vote, I "know" who I'm voting for and what they've voted on. Everyone here is complaining how our system of justice is broken? Anyone even want to venture a guess as to why? Because "we" have allowed it to happen. We Americans are "asleep at the wheel" and we blindly vote for whomever we're told to vote for....And then those legislators vote in the legislation that becomes law/justice. Chill out? I will not. And anyone who opens their mouth and offers up an opinion should be able to back it up when called on it. I don't play nice in politics. Either get used to it or....STFU, capiche?

my grandfather (on my mom's side) and his brothers were first-generation citizens...they were drafted during world war ii...one of them is listed on this page under "ship's company personnel lost in action"

USS Gambier Bay (CVE 73) and Composite Squadron VC10 - Killed and Missing in Action

...while they were away fighting (and in one instance dying) for their country, the sheriff came to their family homestead and "euthanized" their dog (he took it behind the barn and shot it) because they were of german heritage and were not permitted to own a dog (during the war)...nevermind that they were working for "our side".

that's as far back as my familiy's military service to this country goes...we can work forward from there sometime if you like.

There is nothing non-violent about armed robbery even if no one was physically hurt...it was still violent. Having said that, I do think this does seem harsh for what he's done considering his age and his mental illness. However, something bothers me about him. He still maintains his innocence and didn't accept a plea deal. He says he wasn't given one to accept...is he telling the truth? His attorney won't comment on that? Why not?

I don't really care either way lol. He was a scum bag, and will always be a scum bag. He was a waste to society. So let him rot. In fact, I'm shocked I'm even posting about him. His life is not even worth the one minute it took me to type this.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

I don't really care either way lol. He was a scum bag, and will always be a scum bag. He was a waste to society. So let him rot. In fact, I'm shocked I'm even posting about him. His life is not even worth the one minute it took me to type this.

Well, my point was that I'm not sure I believe that he wasn't offered a plea bargain.

There's no law that reads "you have to get a plea" they offer you a plea to avoid going to court. It save them time from going to court and avoids the chance that you might get off. If they knew 100% that he would be convicted, than why even offer a plea?

Well, my point was that I'm not sure I believe that he wasn't offered a plea bargain.

So you mean to tell me you don't find it plausible that the other shitheads were all offered deals and he was not? You trying to say maybe he is wanting someone to feel sorry for his punk ass and is lying about the deal he probably turned down out of stupidity and arrogance?

Well....I agree.

This fucker hasn't learned shit. He maintains his innocence in the face of overwhelming evidence, leading me to believe he is incapable of being a man and accepting that what he did was wrrong and that he must now pay the piper.

Prison will do him some good.

What if he received the maximum sentence for posessing anabolic steroids. How would some of you juice heads feel then?

Top Bottom