Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Waaahhhh Im 18 and just got 162 years for committing 7 armed robberies, Waaaahhhhhh!

No, that's cool. I was just asking to get your thoughts. As for me, again...as a once staunch "tow the line" neocon, I used to support capital punishment. I no longer do. I believe that how we treat others (even criminals of the worst kind) is a direct reflection upon us as a "civilized society". Don't get me wrong...my "belief" is sorely tested time and time again and I too am subject to rage when I read some of the things perpetrated upon innocents. I hard to reconcile, but I have to adhere to my principles and maintain my convictions.

Which is why I like discussions with you, you know there are exceptions to every situations, yet still have confidence in your beliefs to stand your ground, just like myself.

I think you have a point when referring to how we are viewed as a civilization, but I also think we are to the point where that doesn't matter anymore. Our system got soft and is now collapsing if not reformed. I think stricter punishments may help straighten out some of what is going wrong

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

Re: "Waaahhhh Im 18 and just got 162 years for committing 7 armed robberies, Waaaahhh

I think the existence of certain criminals is an egregious affront to our civilized society and warrants their "removal" permanently

Look how many people were executed or on deathrow that later were ruled innocent by dna or new information why in most cases makes more sense have mostly life sentences. It isn't right even vast majority are guilty and deserve to die.
Stricter punishment also increases chances of worse criminal activity. If gonna get life for a robbery why not kill someone if means will get away without punishment when will get basically same thing in end.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

I say anyone getting more than 40 years gets the death. They felons cost me/US tax money to much.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

I'm changing my name to Shaneegwa...

Re: "Waaahhhh Im 18 and just got 162 years for committing 7 armed robberies, Waaaahhh

If we started sentencing people to work the mars tribidium mines there would be zero crime

wished I had a fly name like Quartavious

you draw a name like that comin' outta the chute and you're destined to be an armed robber and/or a wideout for the U...kid never had a chance...

No, that's cool. I was just asking to get your thoughts. As for me, again...as a once staunch "tow the line" neocon, I used to support capital punishment. I no longer do. I believe that how we treat others (even criminals of the worst kind) is a direct reflection upon us as a "civilized society". Don't get me wrong...my "belief" is sorely tested time and time again and I too am subject to rage when I read some of the things perpetrated upon innocents. I hard to reconcile, but I have to adhere to my principles and maintain my convictions.

i'd rather be a member of a "don't fuck with us" society...i'd rather be feared than respected, i suppose.

i'd rather be a member of a "don't fuck with us" society...i'd rather be feared than respected, i suppose.
And you believe the two are mutually exclusive? I have no problem with the concept of being feared. Hell...I am very good at instilling fear, but I also hold to a higher standard where respect and admiration are traits to be aspired toward. The idea that you can only attain only one or the other is ludicrous IMO.

Top Bottom