Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Waaahhhh Im 18 and just got 162 years for committing 7 armed robberies, Waaaahhhhhh!

Re: "Waaahhhh Im 18 and just got 162 years for committing 7 armed robberies, Waaaahhh

he also admits to owning a leather g-string...strike two.

not that i'm insinuating that anyone should take me seriously either...i'm at least as big of a nudnik as him...but the only leather i own is belts, shoes and the seats in my frontier :lmao:

Re: "Waaahhhh Im 18 and just got 162 years for committing 7 armed robberies, Waaaahhh

a leather g-string, huh?

Totw!

a leather g-string, huh?

yeah...he said it came in the mail the other day and he put it on and danced around for his wife, or some shit like that...whatever...different strokes for different folks...i'm just thinking that, if there is a path of enlightenment for me??? the dude that leads me down it, probably ain't gonna be wearing a leather g-string...i'm jus' sayin'.

Hardcore right wingers are always closet leather wearing homo daddies

Male thongs were acceptable in the 80's, but if that shit was leather you're still gay....and ain't nothin wrong with that.

Hardcore right wingers are always closet leather wearing homo daddies
Tell us how you really feel xD

not that i'm insinuating that anyone should take me seriously either...i'm at least as big of a nudnik as him...but the only leather i own is belts, shoes and the seats in my frontier :lmao:
:sulk: *goes to google nudnick*

Top Bottom