Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

jury tells judge fuk off we aren't prosecuting someone for a little erb

lol who the fuk would want to work for an arrogant pompus bolo tie wearing kiss fan like you?
the idea of you hiring anybody just makes me lolol

and bakemeacock, you might want to start shuffling your company overseas, i got 5 on it that says moonbeam won't be as veto happy as arnie was
(AB 2279, a bill that would ensure patients such protections in California, was vetoed by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger)

lol who the fuk would want to work for an arrogant pompus bolo tie wearing kiss fan like you?
the idea of you hiring anybody just makes me lolol

..because I have competition. If I hire a web designer and he is slow as shit cuz he smokes weed all day and my competition hires a sharp as fuck isreali and blows the crap out of me - you gonna pay my bills?

c

Last edited:
..because I have competition. If I hire a web designer and he is slow as shit cuz he smokes weed all day and my competition hires a sharp as fuck isreali and blows the crap out of me - you gonna pay my bills?

c

i'll pay via guitars...and lol at the age old BS sterotype that people who smoke pot must always smoke it all day everyday, and by default they must be lazy mofos.
about as rediculous as joosing and raging out...

Fuck you anti pot activists , ! I'm an electronics technician and i have scessfully made a career of running my own business for over 38 yrs,i take pride in taking products that other technicians deemed unrepairable so go smoke on that !

I have even repaired items that others have deem totaled by a lightning strike and with a warrenty to boot!

Fuck you all ! I'm an electronics technician and i have scessfully made a career of running my own business ,i take pride in taking products that other technicians deemed unrepairable so go smoke on that !

I have even repaired items that others have deem totaled by a lightning strike and with a warrenty to boot!

you are in a demotivational fog, razorguns wouldn't hire you (lol), plunkey wants the IRS to fine you $1,000
hard to believe these bros are saying this sorta thing on a jooser board...

i'll pay via guitars...and lol at the age old BS sterotype that people who smoke pot must always smoke it all day everyday, and by default they must be lazy mofos.
about as rediculous as joosing and raging out...

It's not a matter of smoking every day all day with pot. Regular use (and yes, I know I'm using a vague term) can create that lingering fog. I'm willing to be most regular users don't even know it's happening.

Joosing and raging-out is largely a myth unless you are running some really crazy things (i.e. Cheque Drops / Anadrol). Pot-induced fogs are well-documented.

It's not a matter of smoking every day all day with pot. Regular use (and yes, I know I'm using a vague term) can create that lingering fog. I'm willing to be most regular users don't even know it's happening.

Joosing and raging-out is largely a myth unless you are running some really crazy things (i.e. Cheque Drops / Anadrol). Pot-induced fogs are well-documented.

come on bro, altering your endocrinolgy with test clearly can make someone feel amplified emotions, regardless if it is undocumented or not, i've experienced it first hand

unless you're a regular user then you don't have a leg to stand on ,I hired a painter to paint my house ,he spent 2 days just prepping another 3 days painting (3 coats) he did such a good job i asked him back to paint my studio ,he agreed to show up at 8 am ans sure enough he was there right on the dot, he didn't look hung over or nothing ,people like this i have no problem with.

Now my brother hired one (shady ) was a pot dealer ,said he would prime the wood,apply 2 coats, 3 yrs later the paint was peeling so bad the wood was rotting ,no primer was applire and one coat of paint we found was put on.We had to replace 300 dollar windows (6 of them)

Top Bottom