Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

jury tells judge fuk off we aren't prosecuting someone for a little erb

and lol at the age old BS sterotype that people who smoke pot must always smoke it all day everyday, and by default they must be lazy mofos.

You want to hire f/t smokers and take a chance they show up early, work their asses off and sharp as a whistle - go right head sir.

Weed should be legal, as should it be legal for me not to hire smokers. Corporate america agrees with me btw. Good luck trying to change that!

c

You want to hire f/t smokers and take a chance they show up early, work their asses off and sharp as a whistle - go right head sir.

Weed should be legal, as should it be legal for me not to hire smokers. Corporate america agrees with me btw. Good luck trying to change that!

c

i do agree it should be up to the employer.

unless you're a regular user then you don't have a leg to stand on ,I hired a painter to paint my house ,he spent 2 days just prepping another 3 days painting (3 coats) he did such a good job i asked him back to paint my studio ,he agreed to show up at 8 am ans sure enough he was there right on the dot, he didn't look hung over or nothing ,people like this i have no problem with.

Now my brother hired one (shady ) was a pot dealer ,said he would prime the wood,apply 2 coats, 3 yrs later the paint was peeling so bad the wood was rotting ,no primer was applire and one coat of paint we found was put on.We had to replace 300 dollar windows (6 of them)

I too am very inclined to believe it requires regular use. The problem with pot is what constitutes regular use? I don't think anyone is worried about the 1/month smoker. I think everyone would also agree that the wake-and-baker is in a perpetual fog. But what is regular? 2x/week? 4x/week? 6x/week?

Fuck you pot activists! Every pothead I knew was an unsuccessful loser who lost at life all because of DRUGS.

:cow:

Fuck you pot activists! Every pothead I knew was an unsuccessful loser who lost at life all because of DRUGS.

:cow:

+1,000,000!!!

I knew this guy once who lived in a van and he was all messed up and stuff.

I too am very inclined to believe it requires regular use. The problem with pot is what constitutes regular use? I don't think anyone is worried about the 1/month smoker. I think everyone would also agree that the wake-and-baker is in a perpetual fog. But what is regular? 2x/week? 4x/week? 6x/week?
the perpetual fog, imo, is just as difficult to quantify as the roid rager...how is it to be proven?
and last i knew, two joints a week was considered heavy usage.
i want you to know that though i come across as a activist pothead, i can't even smoke at the moment...i had a good window were i could but now i got to get a cdl so my blazing is over for quite some time, and maybe joosing too (that is another story but i'm hearing rumors that they want to test me for saucing).
so, even though i am an admitted user of the stuff and have been for almost two decades, i still have the common sense to put the pipe down, however much i don't really want to

the perpetual fog, imo, is just as difficult to quantify as the roid rager...how is it to be proven?
and last i knew, two joints a week was considered heavy usage.
i want you to know that though i come across as a activist pothead, i can't even smoke at the moment...i had a good window were i could but now i got to get a cdl so my blazing is over for quite some time, and maybe joosing too (that is another story but i'm hearing rumors that they want to test me for saucing).
so, even though i am an admitted user of the stuff and have been for almost two decades, i still have the common sense to put the pipe down, however much i don't really want to

But you aren't the guy who is at risk, either. The guy to watch-out for blazes 4x/week and plays X-box 24/7 in his mom's basement.

And the perpetual fog has been studied before.

Top Bottom