Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Waaahhhh Im 18 and just got 162 years for committing 7 armed robberies, Waaaahhhhhh!

Re: "Waaahhhh Im 18 and just got 162 years for committing 7 armed robberies, Waaaahhh

What if he received the maximum sentence for posessing anabolic steroids. How would some of you juice heads feel then?

You play you pay, same concept. We all know the risks we take here. He knew the risks he took with 7 armed robberies. Either way you put your hand in the cookie jar and hope to not get caught.

Re: "Waaahhhh Im 18 and just got 162 years for committing 7 armed robberies, Waaaahhh

You play you pay, same concept. We all know the risks we take here. He knew the risks he took with 7 armed robberies. Either way you put your and in the cookie jar and hope to not get caught.

*hand

BETTER??? :lmao:

Last edited:

You play you pay, same concept. We all know the risks we take here. He knew the risks he took with 7 armed robberies. Either way you put your and in the cookie jar and hope to not get caught.

yeah and, i'd like to think that i'd be smart enough to quit juicing after i got caught the first 6 fucking times. :rolleyes:

yeah and, i'd like to think that i'd be smart enough to quit juicing after i got caught the first 6 fucking times. :rolleyes:

Yea the two scenarios arent really comparable

it would be like using 7 different steroids in one afternoon and getting charged with 7 counts separately

Top Bottom