Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protien: How many grams per pound of body wieght?

mort

Hey, I've heard at least your body wieght in grams of protien. And I've heard such measures as double your body wieght, or even triple it in grams of protien. But, I've foubnd that I tend to put on fat with anything more than my body wieght=grams of protien. So, 2what should I do?

I am intersetd in this too .... their is so much BS folkore - or should I say GYMlore about this ....

It would be interesting to hear :

what are good guidelines for maintenance of LBM.....

for adding LBM naturally (or while OFF at least) ....

for a bulking AS cycle.

I would imagine that the REAL, correct answers to these 3 would be different.

its 1 gram of protein for every 1 & a half lb of body weight. RADAR

Mort, How many carbs are you taking in every day ? I take in 2 grams of protein per pound of body weight and have good results.

M18

I try to get 2 grams of protein per pound of body weight. Protein shakes are a great way to increase your protein intake. I get 126 grams of protein from shakes alone.

BPD

during a cycle, when your rate of protein synthesis increases, many people take up to 3 grams of protein per pound of body weight. naturally this results in razor sharp shits, but youll see results. the body needs protein to grow. amino acids are the building blocks of muscle. when training heavy and juicing, i would recommend no less then 1.5g per pound of weight, and prefferrably 2g.

And bears can hibernate for months and lose virtually no lean body mass. Its called evolution and what works for them wont necessarily work for us and vice versa. :)

Top Bottom