Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protien: How many grams per pound of body wieght?

I remember seeing on tv that gorillas eat an enormous amount of food. I believe it was something like up to 20 or 30 lbs a day or so, but I can't remember for sure. I was very surprised at how much they said gorillas eat though.

It all depends on what you are looking to do. If you are trying to rip up you would need a minimum of 2 grams or protein for each lb of body weight because you are going to be running a low carb low fat diet and dont want to sacrifice any muscle. In the winter when its bulk time I eat 1 - 1 1/2 grams of protein per pound of body weight because I am increasing the grams of carbs also. So it really depends on what you are looking to do but I would not to any less than 1 gram per pound especially if you are trying to diet for the summer or compete which you will then need 2.

sandals said:
Gorillas are able to attain & maintain great musculature
on a vegetarian diet. How come?

Cause they are gorillas!

I would take no less than 1 1/2 grams per pound of bodywieght. If you feel you are getting fatter cut back your carbs. I personally take in 2 to almost 3 grams per lb of bw but thats me. You need prtein for the rebuild of muscle tissue!

Top Bottom