Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie here.

justcause

Whats up everyone? I've been lifting for about 4 months now i'm 5'11 170 and respond to weight training perty good. The only supplement i take is whey protein and my diet is good(could be better). I was thinking of taking a few cycles and need steered in the right direction.
Thanx

How old and how long have you been training? Have you done any research on your own? Do you know the effects of turning to gear?
Just keep these things in mind and read accross the board for a while. You will learn and have fun. Welcome and enjoy your stay. Peace!

Im 23 and have been training little over 4 months now. I've read up a good bit about it and came across this site. Seems like you cats really know whats going on. As a newbie i appreciate the response. I'll just hang out and read some more. Thanx bro

The first thing I did before I ever thought about getting into gear was going straight to the source. Try to pick up a World Anabolic Review. A new one came out recently. Check it out over the web. Good Luck.

Justcause, we just had a post on a fairly similar topic... For what it's worth, you haven't even exhausted the available over the counter supplements, so it may be a little premature to consider gear. Especially if your body is already responding well to the little that you're doing.

I'd consider staying on your program for at least another 8 months and adding creatine and cleaning up/regimenting your diet and then review your progress at the end of that period. You may find that you've achieved the goals you where looking for without the gear.

Good luck...

only 4 months? you just barely started. but, if you must i suggest reading some past topics for advice before you get on gear. just remember gear is not the "magic pill" but rather a "supplement" to proper training, good diet and plenty of rest in between.

Good info guys. After reading a good bit about gear and other posts on this board i think im gonna hold off for at least another year.
justcause

:eek: 4 months at the gym, you are still a beginner, you have plenty of natural growth left. You still have not mastered the mind-muscle connection. Build a solid base and read as much as you can from as many different sources as possible. I know from experience that my best gains came after about a year and a half of training.

Top Bottom