Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Skinnyfat.. recomp or lean bulk?

Hi folks :)

I have been recomping for 4 weeks now on Test, Tren and Masteron (for those who would ask why I take AAS, it is because I have muscle dystrophy so it is extremely difficult to gain strength or mass and I have had success with the strength gain. Could not open a water bottle before!). I added Tren because I have been stuck with this visceral fat for a long time now even when I cutted, it did not go away.. actually just shrinked and lost strength.

I am 75kg now at 174cm. I train 6 days a week and my diet is 90% healthy and I try to hit 200g protein a day. I try to push myself to the limit at each session.

Supplements: Taurine, Creatine, Ltheanine, Citrulline, Beta-Alanine, CoQ10, Omega 3, Garlic, MultiVitamin
Diet: 1L Milk 3%, Banana, 2x whey, Protein bar, Apple, 3 eggs with 2 toasts, 400g Pasta, 200g cottage cheese, 200g lean ground beef, 2x waffles with 2table spoon of jam.
Training: I lift 80lbs on bench press, 80-85lbs fixed weight barbell curl, 290lbs leg press on each side, 80lbs pulldown.. my strength is getting better (slowly) but my physique is not changing much.
Steroids: Test 350mg, Tren 325mg, Mast, 400mg. I am currently at week 5 of Tren and Masteron. Aromasin 12.5mg on injection days.
Side effects: I have no side effects so far.. only about a week ago I got really aggressive and a bit of puffy nipples. Taking ralox and nolva now.

I feel I lack muscles heavily and this is what is making my body look disproportionate because I have never actually lean bulked for a long time.. always was stuck between recomping or cutting.
What do you think brothers?

Thank you! :)
@FirasKjumai start a log and keep us updated with your progress.......

Top Bottom