Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My OSTA-SARM MK-2866 Log!!!

sorry! I'm Here, after 2 bottles my body composition has changed alot, Not sure its the diet but i have put on a good 9 lbs and gotten somwhat ripped. so i give this product an A!

How bout libido? Mine was up first six weeks on S4 then tanked. You stated a boost to start, just curious how it went rest of cycle.

I would say adding 9 pounds and leaning out at the same time would make the osta-sarm pretty impressive.

I had a major libido boost on the osta after week 2. The s4 kicks in much faster.

How bout libido? Mine was up first six weeks on S4 then tanked. You stated a boost to start, just curious how it went rest of cycle.

I was the same,up for about the first 4 weeks then tanked.glad i had some HCGenerate on hand! :)

I would say adding 9 pounds and leaning out at the same time would make the osta-sarm pretty impressive.

I had a major libido boost on the osta after week 2. The s4 kicks in much faster.

Yes it does,i like s-4 but come summer i'm going to run both and see what happens.

My First Post!
This is a great thread.

I'm an old timer that cycled back in college.
I've got a bottle of osta in hand and will start it in a few weeks after the new year.
I'll start up a thread

I've read a huge variation of comments on this product; from decent conservative gains to "I threw it in the toilet". This will be interesting.

Hopefully mine will stay clear of the bathroom.

My First Post!
This is a great thread.

I'm an old timer that cycled back in college.
I've got a bottle of osta in hand and will start it in a few weeks after the new year.
I'll start up a thread

I've read a huge variation of comments on this product; from decent conservative gains to "I threw it in the toilet". This will be interesting.

Hopefully mine will stay clear of the bathroom.

I wished I could have caught those that were thrown at the toilet! lol!

Last edited:
25 mgs this morning no change yet,i should have taken this after i had my breakfast, couldn't shake the glue taste out of my mouth,but its no worse than sarms-4.just takes some getting used to ,now mixing both together OMG! my taste buds would run amok!

How long after dosing either/or or both together does it take until your mouth feels normal again, as far as taste? Do you take it before breakfast, just once a day?

Top Bottom