Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Morning work outs good or bad?

1bigpitbull

Need some advice.I lift at 5a.m it's A bitch to say the least.But it's the only time I can get in with my lifting partner and I'm sure you all know the importance of A partner.Anyway I can't put Up the type of numbers I would like compared to if I lifted in the evening.Any suggestion On something to take to get amp up before I lift.I already take hydroxy cut but to much gets me sick.willing to try anything.

Set my clock for 4:00am then I grab the 300mg caffine pill next to my bed slam water.Then go back to sleep, 10 min later snooze goes off hit again,10 min later same but start to feel pill ,get up everything is layed out so I do not have to think at all.CD already in truck so when I pull out tunes are loud as hell'' Linkin Park'' this week ,at gym at 5:00am ready for battle!:splat:

The morning is the best time for your body to feel the wonderful effects excercise. Your whole day will be better. Its also good to workout in the evening before you shower up for a Big date! I read that in 'Maxim'

obviously your body is still exhausted when your in the gym. it takes the average person 2 full hours of being awake to actually wake up. im not saying wake up at 3 am. but its just a fact. if i were you id definetly get some caffeine pills, coffees bad for you, and start using those. also you could try taking an ice cold shower before you head out to the gym (you said youd try anything) :)

you'll have to eat something in the middle of the night....if you don't you wont have any energy when you go to the gym.....I mean you have to eat food, not just a caffiene pill. eat like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or something like that. That sick feeling you get is because you don't have any food/energy in your system. Good Luck!!!

I read somewhere that the best time to work-out is 3 or 11 hours after waking up. I have found for myself this is pretty accurate. I work 12noon to 8Pm shift, so I get up around 7:30 and hit the gym around 10.

IFBB Pro Hans Hopstaken lifts at 3:00am, and he puts up a lot of weight for it being so early. He sleeps in two shifts. I get up at 4:00 and usually get to the gym between 4:30 and 5:00am. Eventually your body adapts to it, is what I believe but others will tell you that only certain people can do it. If your not eating before you go then that will also prevent you from lifting adequate weight. I eat some carbs right when I get up so by the time I am at the gym I have energy to pump. I see Skip La Cour lifting shitloads of weight in the morning and he's all natural, and if he can do it then theres hope for everyone.

If your dieting down precontest then hit it in the morning if you can----If not dieting then midafternoon, early evening will give you better strength benefits!----Another good thing about hitting it first thing in the morning is that you have all day to recup ----If you train at night, now switch to the morning and your body will go to another level-----trick your body and it wont know what to do other then grow!----Most people dont like working out in the morning because they feel sluggish(or weak) its all in the mind-----Every few months try cycling it---see what happens!

they suck, I might have to start though

I might have to start doing this, I tried it a few times to test it out and HATED IT, fealt week in the gym. Its not feasible for me to eat late at night or mid morning before hitting the gym at 5am - that wouldnt be prudent for staying cut (pm carbs = no no). My schedule is getting so tight I dont know if I can make after work (7-8pm) workouts anymore. I don't have a problem with waking up but my body just doesnt seem to adapt to it.

I think the caffeine is a solution although a very unhealthy one, your body will build a tolerance and dependence to it anyway, then youll have to quit and get the withdrawls from it if you want to get back on it and work again. Any other viable options? Id like to hear from anyone who has been doing it for a while to see if you really do adapt to it?

Top Bottom