Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting some results?? Please help

jinxed_teen

Hi

I was just wondering when I could expect fat loss results.... I am 15, 5,10" 140 Pds with about 16-17% Bf and a few little rolls of flab around my waist. I do cardio 5 days a week for 45 mins, weight training 3 times a week and I eat this:

Breakfast: Bowl of special K sometimes with 4 egg whites

Lunch: Turkey sandwich on whole wheat bun with baby carrots on the side

Dinner: Whatever mom makes

Snack: Half can of tuna on whole wheat bread.

I know there arent many calories here, but i have a slow metabolism (I think) and Im not losing weight even with this!! I have been doing this all for about 2 months and have not noticed very good results. Could I be in starvation mode or something??

Any tips on making the meal plan better, or when to expect results would be appreciated.

Thanx
John (New member today)

It's highly unlikely that you've got a slow metabolism--not at your age and height and weight. you're growing! Eat lots more. Shoot for 1 gram of protein per pound and 10 to 15 cals a pound of body weight.

Do some searches here for some good diets. Are you male or female--if the latter, take a look on the Women's board.

At your age it's more important to eat good, high protein, high fibre, wholesome foods with healty fats instead of worrying too much about quantity. You're still growing and when your body tells you its hungry, it's looking for the raw material in which to make you physically into a man.

My advice would be to eat clean, healthy, high protein foods and keep working out just like you are. My brother is your age exactly and I could tell a huge difference in his bodyfat and body composition when he was in the middle of basketball season and eating much better that he is now. Sadly, the summer is here and he has reverted back into his old, unhealthy habits of lying around and eating too many Doritos and Oreos. :eek: (There went the six pack he WAS getting.)

You will eventually see the difference in your body but you must be strict with both your diet and training. Cheating every once-in-a-while is okay and can even be beneficial if keeps you within your diet guidelines the rest of the time.

Keiko is right...do a search or try the diet board. Remember, you need muscle to burn fat.

Good luck. :)

Top Bottom