Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Sustanon Deca Durabolin winstrol cycle log

om33

EF Logger
EF VIP
Hello everyone, thank you for being so reactive and willing to help, I will be posting my cycle log here.
My only previous cycle was about 15 years ago, I'm athletic training 5-6 days a week in martial arts and weight lifting.

EXERCISE SCHEDULE:
Monday: cardio + muai thai + bjj : (Technique) total 4 hrs
Tuesday: gym- Biceps (4 exercises) + chest(4 exercises) + cardio :total 2.5 - 3hrs
Wednesday: Cardio + Muai thai + bjj : (Sparring) 4 hrs
Thursday: Gym- Cardio + Shoulders and back (4 exercises each): 2.5 - 3hrs
Friday: MMA: (Technique + sparring): 2-3 hrs
Saturday: Cardio + Legs + triceps + arms : 1.5 - 2hrs
Sunday: OFF DAY

FOOD:
Meal 1: 4 eggs OR 2 cups of milk OR 1 scoop whey powder(25g protein) with handful of nuts and 2 bananas
Meal 2: Chicken breast OR 350gm steak(beef) OR fish (steak or 2 cans of tuna) with rice OR wheat OR lentil pasta on the side
Snack: Two sandwiches peanut butter + 2 bananas
Post Exercise: Whey powder 25g protein + creatine + fish oil
Meal 3: Chicken breast OR Steak(beef) OR Fish + huge salad bowl + rice or wheat or pasta on the side.
Before sleep: Bowl of Yoghurt + multi vitamins

CYCLE:

I am planning to do a 12 week cycle: (didn't buy them yet so feel free to criticize)
Susta: week 1-12
Deca: week 1-10
winstrol: week 7-12
PEG MGF: Post cycle (as advised by a fellow member)
n2guard, Clomid, Arimidex, Nolvadex for protection.

I was planning to start the cycle on the 1st of July but I'm postponing it a bit as I have problems finding injectables here in France, so I will wait for a friend coming from the UK to get me some juice.

Your opinions and advice are much appreciated!
Thanks

Hello everyone, thank you for being so reactive and willing to help, I will be posting my cycle log here.
My only previous cycle was about 15 years ago, I'm athletic training 5-6 days a week in martial arts and weight lifting.

EXERCISE SCHEDULE:
Tuesday: gym- Biceps (4 exercises) + chest(4 exercises) + cardio :total 2.5 - 3hrs

FOOD:
Meal 1: 4 eggs OR 2 cups of milk OR 1 scoop whey powder(25g protein) with handful of nuts and 2 bananas
Meal 2: Chicken breast OR 350gm steak(beef) OR fish (steak or 2 cans of tuna) with rice OR wheat OR lentil pasta on the side
Meal 3: Chicken breast OR Steak(beef) OR Fish + huge salad bowl + rice or wheat or pasta on the side.

CYCLE:

I am planning to do a 12 week cycle: (didn't buy them yet so feel free to criticize)

I was planning to start the cycle on the 1st of July but I'm postponing it a bit as I have problems finding injectables here in France, so I will wait for a friend coming from the UK to get me some juice.

Thanks
@om33 this is a good start please post a face blurred picture
and please post your training exercises, reps and sets actual deal

example of a detailed log by @Topps_Baseball88

make sure you are using Para Pharma from ugfreak. it is top notch gear

Nice start with the log definitely will be beneficial for everyone to help out having you run a log đź’Ş

Also UGFreak and utilize Para Pharma is who I would go with

EXERCISE SCHEDULE:

FOOD:

CYCLE:

Thanks
@om33 can you please share your full exercise regiment , sets reps weights and what you do, start recording and posting it. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

For the food, peanut butter sandwiches no go, get oatmeal with a protein shake instead

before sleep add a protein shake to it

also you're missing omega 3 fish oils, you need to add it

Top Bottom