Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Facts and info on CLENBUTRX

TradeStar28

Was looking at supplement website for a fat burner....and CLENBUTRX popped up...

how does this stuff compare with Xenadrine, hydroxycut and the other ECA products on the market...

Unfortunately I am a big sucker for ads, I think they write them for guys like me, because I am looking to buy a bottle of the stuff....hehe

Any experiences with it or other ECA's I should consider, please give me the inside edge

thanx
;)

Awesome fucking shit man! Loving it! Gives you a huge boost of energy in like 10 minutes. Great shit highly recommended. Awesome for preworkout energy.

:D:D

Sounds Interesting

Thanx Monstar for your advice....

I was thinkin of startin some sort of fat burning stack and try to always to the most research I can...

I ran across the info about DNP and Lipokinetix and feel that anyone who uses something that contains such toxic ingedients is a real moron....I know our quest in building a sick body is sometimes overboard, but as body builders one should wanna be build a healthy bod not put pesticides into our systems to get that last bit of ripped....just my opinion....

as far as ECA, i know they work..i used them back in the day when they just realized that aspirin kicks up the EC a notch...Is ECA safe for us ? I would say probably it does some harm to the nervous system, but not as much as weed killer....:mix:

So with your advice I will gradually use the Clenbuterx product just help lose another 8-10 pounds of stubborn gut fat...

I am happy to say I have progressed well in the last 3 months...I started @ 203.5 pounds and now I weigh 179.5 pounds...I started lifting again last monday for the 1st time in 5 years....thank god for muscle memory because even in this short stint...my old school muscles woke up and are starting to rear their heads again!

Oh and btw, I use Dr. Atkins low carb approach to lose 24 pounds...I am prolly gonna switch to CKD on April 1st because the carb up should aid in building more muscle mass....

I've used Clenbutrx twice and I LOVE it. I used the liquid because it kicked in quick. It tastes like crap though! I got the jitters(which I like), so watch out for that. It did give me the energy to get my butt out of bed and go running. As far as fat loss- I did lose, but I ate clean and did cardio.

Lotsa questions

What would be the difference between the liquid and the capsuls? Absorbtion?

Is this only for people lookin to lose a lot of fat, or can someone use it who is lookin to lose like a pound or two of fat to get ripped?

What do you take it and how often? 5cc, right?

How big of a bottle would be enough for a month supply?

"What would be the difference between the liquid and the capsuls? Absorbtion? "

I've tried both, and the liquid kicks in quicker. I also get a better high from it. It really tastes BAD(and you have to hold it under your tongue for 2 minutes), so the capsules are better in that respect.

"Is this only for people lookin to lose a lot of fat, or can someone use it who is lookin to lose like a pound or two of fat to get ripped? "

I'm no expert on this, but I've dropped 20+ pounds on Clenbutrx, diet and cardio. I would assume that if I can take that off- you can take off a couple of pounds easily. You might want to look at the posts about Yohimburn if you are looking to get cut in certain areas.

What do you take it and how often? 5cc, right?

The bottle says 4cc twice a day-6 hours apart. That's what I took. It also says don't go over 10cc a day.

"How big of a bottle would be enough for a month supply?"

My bottle was a 120cc bottle. At 8cc's a day, you'd need two 120cc bottles to last you a month.

Hope that helps.

:angel:

Top Bottom