Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dumbell Row PR

Nice work walking!!! I know your a fan of of dbell rows as i am..but do you have access to a hammer strength high row? you might be able to get more weight on it and its a very similar motion..i will say that ive tried it twice and personally i did not like it..

thats some serious poundage to be rowing

looks like you'll have to switch to the bar eventually bro

Nice work! You could maybe try using farmer's walk implements, since those allow you to load a bunch of weight. They might be too long, though, depending on how you set up for your db rows. There were a bunch of threads on how to make them for pretty cheap if you search around a little.

Oh, duh. Using an EZ Curl bar makes much more sense than the farmer's walk thing. Disregard my post in favor of cmdubs.

Looks like you killing that shit WalkingBeast.

i am assuming 3 sets of 10, otherwise you are a fucking animal, come to think of it you alreay are, :).

halfaclue said:
Awesome work man...just be thankful you do not train at the shittiest Bally's in the world. If they knew what a dump this place was they would take their name of the door. Our db's stop at 105...makes long lines for the straight bar benches and inclines because you don't have to be huge to do more then that for chest.

ThanX for the encouragement brother!! I trained at bally's for a week once, due to traveling, and it was a shithole. The dumbells were very limited and it was really crowded. ThanX again brother!!

wnt2bBeast said:
Nice work walking!!! I know your a fan of of dbell rows as i am..but do you have access to a hammer strength high row? you might be able to get more weight on it and its a very similar motion..i will say that ive tried it twice and personally i did not like it..

ThanX brother!! Yes, Im not sure exactly which the high row is, but I have alot of hammer strength and cybex (plate loaded and pin loaded) back machines at the gym Ive been training at the most. I use a variety of plate loaded machines, when Im not using freeweight. ThanX again brother!!

Tweakle said:
thats some serious poundage to be rowing

looks like you'll have to switch to the bar eventually bro

Means alot coming from you!! ThanX brother!! I was using the bar alot, but after hurting my back Ive wanted to take a break from throwing around 315-365 since with the heavier weights, the movement gets pretty ballistic. I feel the dumbells more too, it seems. Im hoping they have a chest supported T-bar row when my gym reopens. Thats a great machine. ThanX again brother!! Keep KILLING that shit!!

Backlash said:
Nice work! You could maybe try using farmer's walk implements, since those allow you to load a bunch of weight. They might be too long, though, depending on how you set up for your db rows. There were a bunch of threads on how to make them for pretty cheap if you search around a little.

ThanX brother!! Much Appreciated!! Scotsman showed me a site for plate loaded dumbells. If I had the money Id pick up one and bring it to the gym with me on back day. As far as making things, Im real bad at that. ThanX again brother!!

Top Bottom