Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mobsters UGFreak ParaPharma 1 month Trenbolone cut Log

SteveMobsterG

EF Logger
But I just did the first jab. So the actual diet starts on the 1st (this Friday) and will run all of that month. But I just did the first jab Wednesday night. 1.5ml of PP's Cut Stack 150. So that equates to 225mg total (Testosterone P 75mg/ml, Trenbolone A 75mg/ml, Drostanolone P 75mg/ml). In smooth like a knife through hot butter. So far zero PIP. Right now the plan is 3 jabs a week but I MIGHT go to EOD (a little under 800mg a week). It'll be down to sides and or PIP

Thursday
Arm day @ Powerhouse. 30 mins total. Huffed n puffed. Nice full pump

Alt Dumbbell Curls
10kg per x 12 reps, 15kg per x 12 reps, 20kg/44lbs (new weight on this plan) 5 x 8 reps. I work on the contraction here. Then dropped to 7.5kg/16lbs x 20 reps

s/s

Triceps on Bi/Tri machine
zero weight x 20 reps, 20kg x 12 reps, 40kg x 12 then 55kg/121lbs x 5 x 9 reps

Tricep Pressdown on Multi-angle pulley machine
stack x 20 reps

Bwt: 327.5lbs - 4 week diet starts tomorrow. Pics at the gym tomorrow

How about I give you some of the weight I have to lose 😁 you can work Harder for the both of us lol. Awesome seeing you start the log Mobster! Big things ahead for you with this I can feel it 💪 I will say it is nice hearing how smooth the Injection went and how smooth para pharma is! I know first hand how smooth the testosterone is and it id exactly how you described it 😎

But I just did the first jab. So the actual diet starts on the 1st (this Friday) and will run all of that month. But I just did the first jab Wednesday night. 1.5ml of PP's Cut Stack 150. So that equates to 225mg total (Testosterone P 75mg/ml, Trenbolone A 75mg/ml, Drostanolone P 75mg/ml). In smooth like a knife through hot butter. So far zero PIP. Right now the plan is 3 jabs a week but I MIGHT go to EOD (a little under 800mg a week). It'll be down to sides and or PIP

Thursday
Arm day @ Powerhouse. 30 mins total. Huffed n puffed. Nice full pump

Alt Dumbbell Curls
10kg per x 12 reps, 15kg per x 12 reps, 20kg/44lbs (new weight on this plan) 5 x 8 reps. I work on the contraction here. Then dropped to 7.5kg/16lbs x 20 reps

s/s

Triceps on Bi/Tri machine
zero weight x 20 reps, 20kg x 12 reps, 40kg x 12 then 55kg/121lbs x 5 x 9 reps

Tricep Pressdown on Multi-angle pulley machine
stack x 20 reps

Bwt: 327.5lbs - 4 week diet starts tomorrow. Pics at the gym tomorrow
@SteveMobsterG I'm following this log closely

Top Bottom