Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mobsters UGFreak ParaPharma 1 month Trenbolone cut Log

Monday
@ my gym with Kird D And exhale... bwt up again!! Yesterday, as can be seen, I was 700kcals short of what I'm supposed to eat. Protein was stupidly low. Steps was close to the daily target... but I was 327lbs+ on my home gym scales. Strength is, as has been seen (so no asking lol), on point. We can only wait and see what happens when I come off the PEDs

Hatfield Squats
to 230kg/505lbs x 9 reps

Leg Press
to 665kg/1463lbs x 7 reps (right quad lit up)

Lying Leg Curls
to 9p x 8 reps

Leg Extensions
to stack + 8kg x 8 reps

Bwt: 327+lbs

So, coming back from getting lunch, a mental penny dropped. Might the reason be why am I GAINING on Tren, Test and Mast... be DOSE!! Cut Stack 150 with 50mg each per ml of Tren A, Test P and Mast P is typical of similar products. For 90% of users this product used between 1-1.5ml EOD as intended is a great PED stack in combo with a diet and cardio to strip away the blubber.

My all time high, in terms of dose per week on my all time fave bulking cycle of Sustanon and Deca was either 675mg or 765mg (I can never remember which) per WEEK. Yep not even 800mg a week. I've been pinning 1.5ml EOD. Which comes out to 225mg per pin. That equates to just short of 780mg a week (so just about a new high for me) and includes what many consider THE DADDY of PEDs in Tren.

Could it be, even with a caloric deficit and an increase in energy expenditure, that I respond so god damned well (esp to Tren lol) that I'm growing?? Might it be worth me cutting back to 1ml EOD for the last 10 days?? Simply because the plan, for now, was NOT getting bigger? If, given my size as is off cycle, I respond as well as I ever did to my old fave bulking stack (lord help me if I do cos I really don't need to be as big as might happen) but by upping the kcals back to my normal, dropping cardio back to my normal levels and training all out for strength... OMFG! It sounds good but actually is kinda a pain in the ass.

I will add for readers looking for cutting info - I'm NOT a typical user and or responder to PEDs. Most, if not all, of my cycles are a THIRD of the dose of many here. Makes me sound like a moaning bitch to say I'm growing and feel ok on a low dose right? lol Heck even Kirk D said 'your quads look bigger' today ha ha FML :p

On another subject and I sound like a competing bodybuilder in this regard - I'm stocking up on treats to eat AFTER this 'cut' ends ha ha

So, coming back from getting lunch, a mental penny dropped. Might the reason be why am I GAINING on Tren, Test and Mast... be DOSE!! Cut Stack 150 with 50mg each per ml of Tren A, Test P and Mast P is typical of similar products. For 90% of users this product used between 1-1.5ml EOD as intended is a great PED stack in combo with a diet and cardio to strip away the blubber.

My all time high, in terms of dose per week on my all time fave bulking cycle of Sustanon and Deca was either 675mg or 765mg (I can never remember which) per WEEK. Yep not even 800mg a week. I've been pinning 1.5ml EOD. Which comes out to 225mg per pin. That equates to just short of 780mg a week (so just about a new high for me) and includes what many consider THE DADDY of PEDs in Tren.

Could it be, even with a caloric deficit and an increase in energy expenditure, that I respond so god damned well (esp to Tren lol) that I'm growing?? Might it be worth me cutting back to 1ml EOD for the last 10 days?? Simply because the plan, for now, was NOT getting bigger? If, given my size as is off cycle, I respond as well as I ever did to my old fave bulking stack (lord help me if I do cos I really don't need to be as big as might happen) but by upping the kcals back to my normal, dropping cardio back to my normal levels and training all out for strength... OMFG! It sounds good but actually is kinda a pain in the ass.

I will add for readers looking for cutting info - I'm NOT a typical user and or responder to PEDs. Most, if not all, of my cycles are a THIRD of the dose of many here. Makes me sound like a moaning bitch to say I'm growing and feel ok on a low dose right? lol Heck even Kirk D said 'your quads look bigger' today ha ha FML :p

On another subject and I sound like a competing bodybuilder in this regard - I'm stocking up on treats to eat AFTER this 'cut' ends ha ha
@SteveMobsterG cardio and diet thats the key discussion not actual steroids bro

oh well, finish this up. And then maybe next time you can do a cutting cycle with some other steroids.

Top Bottom