Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mobsters UGFreak ParaPharma 1 month Trenbolone cut Log

Friday
@ Powerhouse doing bench with Ken
Close Grip Bench Press
to 165kg/363lbs x 2 x 1 and 1 x 2 reps (might stay at this weight for another week)

Saxon Bar
This is the new bar which has barely been used. At times I had to rub chalk in a little or be sure to re chalk on the AMRAP set
to 90kg x 4 x 3 and 1 x 8

Bwt; weighed

Thursday
Steps 9000+

Saturday
The joys of being recognized for what you do. From running a sponsor log to helping Stevesmi host our podcast... and today??

So a few weeks back I was approached by a gym buddy I've mentioned. I did his wedding pics and he's competed on stage, is a judge for as federation and even, among the rest of his Iron Game CV, had a lab all of his very own if only briefly some years ago. He'd been approached by a fella he'd worked with who wanted to resurrect a company he owned. And my name came up as someone to work with. Finally, in today's post, a package arrived. Hoody and a t-shirt. If this does what it's supposed to do I'll be getting a package every month.

These kinds of deals aren't uncommon. But I've seen people kinda f**k it up. As with ANY sponsor type deal you (and they) get as much out of this as is put in. What the company wants is not, as you might think, you using 47 hashtags or posting EVERY DAMN WHERE. It's engagement and value. You're better with one good post a week that works well than 10 a day that annoy people.

So now I'll be banging that drum on Insta and Facebook. Watch out for a couple of photos (I wont go crazy I promise)

Definitely got the steps in and we always the same with the calories u are a little higher than I am but not by much, what is the height for you unless you posted and I missed it.
6'3. It's been mentioned elsewhere in the past. But, of course, I'm probably older and heavier

Friday
2809k 183.7gP

Steps 9341
Solid day

Saturday
2803k 125.32g P

steps 6964
Ok numbers

Sunday
2690k 84g P

steps 4710
Poor (was at a strongman event)
How did the event go ? I bet it was alot of fun, I've never been at a strongman event or expo before. The fact you still got steps in and had been active is what counts as it is better than nothing at all.

Monday
Rocking the Xplosive Ape hoody (pics on Insta) with Kirk D @ my gym. I was on fire for most of the workout (in zone and sweating too lol)
Power Squat Machine
to 430kg x 12 reps

Leg Press
to 665kg x 8 reps

Lying Leg Curls
Hit the wall on set 2

Leg Extensions
to easy stack+10kg x 8 reps

xplosive-ape-jpg.16280

Monday
Rocking the Xplosive Ape hoody (pics on Insta) with Kirk D @ my gym. I was on fire for most of the workout (in zone and sweating too lol)
Power Squat Machine
to 430kg x 12 reps

Leg Press
to 665kg x 8 reps

Lying Leg Curls
Hit the wall on set 2

Leg Extensions
to easy stack+10kg x 8 reps

xplosive-ape-jpg.16280
That hoody is fucking sick! I love that design

Top Bottom