Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mobsters UGFreak ParaPharma 1 month Trenbolone cut Log

Have you noticed any decrease or impact on cardio while using the cut stack ? Ik very curious as the cycle goes on how stamina and cardio will be for you.
Right at the start (mentioned in the log of course)

Right at the start (mentioned in the log of course)
So what is the plan moving forward actual cut dose and see what happens or let it rip and find a possible work around? It is difficult finding the proper balance at time depending on what you are using, I imagine a cut stack being potent is a tough one to navigate.

So what is the plan moving forward actual cut dose and see what happens or let it rip and find a possible work around? It is difficult finding the proper balance at time depending on what you are using, I imagine a cut stack being potent is a tough one to navigate.
There's 7 days left.

Thursday
Heavy arm day @ Powerhouse
Hammer DB Curls
10kg w/up 20 reps, 20kg x 12, 40kg x 12, 60kg x 12 and 80kg/176lbs dumbbell x 10 then 15kg x 20 reps pump set

Skull Crushers
bar x 12 reps, 29kg x 12 reps, 49kg x 12 reps, 89kg x 6 reps then TPD v handle on multi angle x 20 reps

Wednesday
3188k 109.7

Steps 7144. Lucky to get this cos in the am everywhere was flooding. I had to change the route etc

Last edited:
If you aren't losing weight, maybe it's time to adjust the macros, though.

Top Bottom