Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are there some ladies who just genetically never be cut out to compete...

superqt4u2nv said:
Sorry but yes this is not fantasy land genetics can limit you I have seen it limit pro's and amatures a like. I have seen many people almost kill themselves fighting gentics that being said Heather will never know unless she actually makes the attempt at contest diet or prep it might even take several attempts as I agree with you regarding the science behind it. I never got to as lean as I did until my last prep and that was the diet change almost nothing in my supplements changed infact I used less then I ever had.

Heather if you really want to do this my suggestion is start cleaning up your diet if your not at 5 small meals a day get there as that reves your metabolism. As stated nothing white is a good jumping off point. Also make sure your protein intake is high miniun 1 gram per lbm even can easily go to 1.5-2. I am a very big fan of the Palumbo school of dieting which is very low carb. From what I have seen recently women can compete in figure and be drug free and do very well. It is kinda like a bikini contest but with abs and a little delts.

Here are some all natural supplements that will make a diffrence. I recently only found out about this as I didn't see how it was possible to be insulin resitant with such a low carb intake but it is. Anyways prior to every meal take 200 mcg Chromium Polynicotinate NOT picolonate
10 mgs Vanadyl Sulfate. If you have a "cheat meal" 400 mcg Chromium Polynicotinate 20 mgs Vanadyl Sulfate. Upon waking before morning cardio take 5 gram of glutamine. When ever you get a hunger twing and it is not meal time have glutamine caps and cinammon extract caps on hand take one of each with 2 cups of water. Also Omega 3 are big if you are not already taking them starr along with evening primerose oil. I am not sure if your still breast feading but all of this shouldn't cause an issue if you are still breast feeding. If you have stopped breast feading I am in in love the ALR Tri Lean System amazing fat burning stack.

For training many wiil be shocked but what help my delts more then anything was DB side laterals high rep high volume. along with front raises will bring in great caps. I would need to see some pics to give you more training advice.

Thank you for that great information. I'm a figure competitor and this is very helpful..

superqt4u2nv said:
Sorry but yes this is not fantasy land genetics can limit you I have seen it limit pro's and amatures a like. I have seen many people almost kill themselves fighting gentics that being said Heather will never know unless she actually makes the attempt at contest diet or prep it might even take several attempts as I agree with you regarding the science behind it. I never got to as lean as I did until my last prep and that was the diet change almost nothing in my supplements changed infact I used less then I ever had.

Heather if you really want to do this my suggestion is start cleaning up your diet if your not at 5 small meals a day get there as that reves your metabolism. As stated nothing white is a good jumping off point. Also make sure your protein intake is high miniun 1 gram per lbm even can easily go to 1.5-2. I am a very big fan of the Palumbo school of dieting which is very low carb. From what I have seen recently women can compete in figure and be drug free and do very well. It is kinda like a bikini contest but with abs and a little delts.

Here are some all natural supplements that will make a diffrence. I recently only found out about this as I didn't see how it was possible to be insulin resitant with such a low carb intake but it is. Anyways prior to every meal take 200 mcg Chromium Polynicotinate NOT picolonate
10 mgs Vanadyl Sulfate. If you have a "cheat meal" 400 mcg Chromium Polynicotinate 20 mgs Vanadyl Sulfate. Upon waking before morning cardio take 5 gram of glutamine. When ever you get a hunger twing and it is not meal time have glutamine caps and cinammon extract caps on hand take one of each with 2 cups of water. Also Omega 3 are big if you are not already taking them starr along with evening primerose oil. I am not sure if your still breast feading but all of this shouldn't cause an issue if you are still breast feeding. If you have stopped breast feading I am in in love the ALR Tri Lean System amazing fat burning stack.

For training many wiil be shocked but what help my delts more then anything was DB side laterals high rep high volume. along with front raises will bring in great caps. I would need to see some pics to give you more training advice.

Genetics will separate the competitors from 1st and 2nd place. That is 100% true. I used to compete too. My last training partner and I were the same height and similar body but she was genetically SUPERIOR without the shadow of a doubt. Her bone structure, her metabolism, even the shape of her muscle bellies were aesthetically pleasing. Additionally she was a very pretty blonde haired, blued-eyed girl. She had the makings of an individual that could have *saved* female bodybuilding. But we parted ways and what happened to her, I don't know. From what I understand she gave up her mass to go back to figure. I don't know why, as I said, we parted ways.

There was nothing more stark to me than when we stood side by side doing mandatory poses in the mirror. LOL It was quite the eye-opening experience for me... in a GOOD WAY.

I realized at that juncture that I would NEVER get passed local level competition as I was not willing to do what would be necessary for me to even try. Not to mention that my personal world changed and spending a ton of money just to try to get a trophy didn't seem all that important anymore.

Genetics will separate 1st from 2nd in local level competition. Past that, genetically inferior will never make it past the morning judging. But if the fact that a competitor came back from baby-weight is enough of an accomplishment for that competitor then do her genetics REALLY matter?

There are many MANY women who are happy to look better than 98% of the population and I don't want them to be able to use the *genetics excuse* to rationalize being discouraged when they simply hit a plateau. :)

.... not to mention the two women I cited as genetically inferior competitors. Did they go on to win SEVERAL Ms Olympia's like Corey Everson (who was probably the most genetically gifted competitor in the history of women's bodybuilding thus far)?. No, but I would venture to wager that their names and legacies (less so for Valentina as I KNOW FOR A FACT she was mishandled by a pisspoor pathetic excuse for an agent) are still known by many today.

.... that is all I was sayin. :heart:

Well, I think most of us suffer from some genetic predisposition. For myself I am the biggest hard gainer in the world. I have very small arms and shoulders. When I first started to work out 8 years ago I had a totally different physique then I do now. The annoying thing is the body you want takes time. It will come, but it takes time!

And just to note: I worked with a trainer a while ago that thought it would be a great idea to get be fat so I would be stronger and lift heavier to build up some muscle. Well, I hated it! I have never been fat. And then when I dieted, I had to diet so hard with double cardio for 20 weeks. Needless to say I lost a lot of muscle. So then I found new trainer and he is amazing! I have been working with him since last Oct.

Ok, so to make this long story short.... LOL
When I was fatter in that bulk I held a lot of fat on my lower half which I normally don't. This off season working with my new trainer we kept my food more like 50p,25c,25f but it would vary, sometimes a little higher in the c or f. But the protein was always the highest. Also 6 small meals a day. I also cut out cardio. Cardio can force your body to store the fat if you do it all the time, your body gets used to it.
You need to get the nutrition perfect before you kill yourself with cardio (not saying you do..just a note).

And I think I read that you are breast feeding... well that will make your body hold onto fat as well.

True genetics will seperate Mr/Mrs Olympia from the average competitor but that doesnt mean they are not cut out to compete nor does it mean they can't "work with what they have" and still produce a quality physique. i have seen too many dramatic transformations from those with supposed "poor genetics".

sessa said:
Well, I think most of us suffer from some genetic predisposition. For myself I am the biggest hard gainer in the world. I have very small arms and shoulders. When I first started to work out 8 years ago I had a totally different physique then I do now. The annoying thing is the body you want takes time. It will come, but it takes time!

And just to note: I worked with a trainer a while ago that thought it would be a great idea to get be fat so I would be stronger and lift heavier to build up some muscle. Well, I hated it! I have never been fat. And then when I dieted, I had to diet so hard with double cardio for 20 weeks. Needless to say I lost a lot of muscle. So then I found new trainer and he is amazing! I have been working with him since last Oct.

Ok, so to make this long story short.... LOL
When I was fatter in that bulk I held a lot of fat on my lower half which I normally don't. This off season working with my new trainer we kept my food more like 50p,25c,25f but it would vary, sometimes a little higher in the c or f. But the protein was always the highest. Also 6 small meals a day. I also cut out cardio. Cardio can force your body to store the fat if you do it all the time, your body gets used to it.
You need to get the nutrition perfect before you kill yourself with cardio (not saying you do..just a note).

And I think I read that you are breast feeding... well that will make your body hold onto fat as well.
Yeah, I have heard that the breastfeeding makes women store fat to produce milk. Others say the calories lost (about 300 /day) helps. I guess the jury is out.

HR, I think if you continue to keep your diet clean and keep switching up your work out routines, you can change your body.
My body was shaped like a pear when I was a chubby gal, and that's all I did and within 6 months, it looked like my head was put on someone else's body.
I totally transformed.

Be careful when if you decide to take any suppliments, most are safe, but some cause kidney damage and really only benefit those who work out excessively.

heatherrae said:
Yeah, I have heard that the breastfeeding makes women store fat to produce milk. Others say the calories lost (about 300 /day) helps. I guess the jury is out.
What ever you did seems to have had nice results...

Add over all muscle to your body, focus building up your upper body (a nice v and shoulder caps) and while adding muscle to your legs (lower bod) focus on plyometric exercises to help lean them out in all the right places.

The only thing you can't change are the lengths of your limbs and torso be you can reshape everything else.

Last edited:
velvett said:
Add over all muscle to your body, focus building up your upper body (a nice v and shoulder caps) and while adding muscle to your legs (lower bod) focus on plyometric exercises to help lean them out in all the right places.

The only thing you can't change are the lengths of your limbs and torso be you can reshape everything else.
plyometrics in lieu of cardio or ???

Top Bottom