Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are there some ladies who just genetically never be cut out to compete...

DBBT said:
absolutely not. I think that anyone, with correct guidance, can compete. And even do dang good as long as, as I said, they have someone working with them that has 'been there done that'.
fuck dbbt good seeing you over here bro.

needtogetaas said:
fuck dbbt good seeing you over here bro.

we all have gf's or wives. They put up with us :) . One of the 10,000 reasons we need to help and show them in any way possible to make up for the selfishness that we men can be blamed for when training for shows or for just our own image....especially when they seek something along the line of sport such as bodybuilding/fitness!

DBBT said:
we all have gf's or wives. They put up with us :) . One of the 10,000 reasons we need to help and show them in any way possible to make up for the selfishness that we men can be blamed for when training for shows or for just our own image....especially when they seek something along the line of sport such as bodybuilding/fitness!
Ya :heart:

superqt4u2nv said:
Dave Palumbo is current contest guru I normally don't take much stock in the type of pitch but his diet works for me.

I did a diet like that before to get ready for a show and I lost most of the muscle I built up in the off season before it. Just be careful of hardcore diets. They can actually cause you to store fat.

sessa said:
I did a diet like that before to get ready for a show and I lost most of the muscle I built up in the off season before it. Just be careful of hardcore diets. They can actually cause you to store fat.

+1

Low carb diets will either work a treat on you or have you lose muscle.

It is all about biochemical individuality, and there is a new school of thought with dieting that relates to this called metabolic profiling.

People are divided into fast oxidisers, slow oxidisers or mixed oxidisers. And even this is a major simplification for how complex biochemistry/physiology is.

You need to experiment on yourself.

I ate 200 g/carbs/day and can get to sub 10% bodyfat. I also tried low carbs, and I may experiment again, but I was so low energy I couldn't maintain the training intensity to keep muscle.

As far as a regular 'lifestyle' diet goes, I don't really rate the low carb thing.

Most studies on diets have shown that while low carb diets may take off more weight in the first six months, by a year, there isn't any difference.

Tatyana said:
+1

Most studies on diets have shown that while low carb diets may take off more weight in the first six months, by a year, there isn't any difference.

hmmmmm....i have lots to learn still. When I'm ever in doubt, I tend to drop carbs. That is my answer to everything...lol.

heatherrae said:
hmmmmm....i have lots to learn still. When I'm ever in doubt, I tend to drop carbs. That is my answer to everything...lol.

You just have to see what works for you that's really the most time consuming and frustrating part of the process.

sessa said:

I gained muscle with this I was supplementing with Var but 10mg not a lot but I am more a mesomorph I gain muscle very easy.

heatherrae said:

It took me nearly 3 years and 3 contest preps to figure out what works for me. I haven't mastared it yet though as still have issues with what works to fill me out come show time.

heatherrae said:

how much healthy fat are you consuming per meal/every day?

Top Bottom