Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are there some ladies who just genetically never be cut out to compete...

heatherrae said:
plyometrics in lieu of cardio or ???

If done right I think you can replace it and when or if you hit a plateau throw some cardio in there to burn some extra cals.

I think a lot people throw all the cards down too quickly and your body gets used it and because you are doing everything you can't really gauge where your best results might come from.

velvett said:
If done right I think you can replace it and when or if you hit a plateau throw some cardio in there to burn some extra cals.

I think a lot people throw all the cards down too quickly and your body gets used it and because you are doing everything you can't really gauge where your best results might come from.
ah, yeah, I see. I will try throwing plyometrics in the mix. At least I can do that at home. =-)

When I started 8 weeks ago, I only had 94lbs of lean body mass and about 50lbs of FAT! :worried: I'm not sure where I am yet now, because I haven't been able to get dunked again, but my measurements went from 39-31-42 to 38-27-38, and I can tell I'm losing fat. The jury is out on whether I gained much muscle or not.

heatherrae said:
ah, yeah, I see. I will try throwing plyometrics in the mix. At least I can do that at home. =-)

When I started 8 weeks ago, I only had 94lbs of lean body mass and about 50lbs of FAT! :worried: I'm not sure where I am yet now, because I haven't been able to get dunked again, but my measurements went from 39-31-42 to 38-27-38, and I can tell I'm losing fat. The jury is out on whether I gained much muscle or not.
That is a really great drop in the waist and hips. Sounds like things are working keep plugging away and know that the fat on your legs will always be last to go for most women this is the case. What was pre pregnancy weight and waist measurment?

superqt4u2nv said:
That is a really great drop in the waist and hips. Sounds like things are working keep plugging away and know that the fat on your legs will always be last to go for most women this is the case. What was pre pregnancy weight and waist measurment?
I really hadn't measured or weighed before I got prego. I'm guessing about 125 lbs (I'm about 135 today) and about 37-25-37 (that is just a guesstimate). When I'm in really good shape my waist gets TINY -- like under 24 inches. I gained about 60lbs with the baby. When I was 9 months I weighed 185. When I got out of the hospital, I was 165. Then, when I got back into eating well and lifting, 8 weeks ago, I was about 150 lb. So, all in all, since the baby I've dropped about 30 lbs.

superqt4u2nv said:
I agree 110% I pushed and pushed my body to do figure but I have just have the X frame of a BB. Genetics is the #1 factor in true success on stage. That being said I seen a whole lot of women do figure that had now business being up on that stage IMO. I am sure you can say yes she dieted hard for 14-20 weeks and yes that is great but not always enough. Will to do something can get you part of that way there but you have to have the genetics to turn pro. I know so many girls killing themselves to be pro's for what? There ain't no money in it. (I could go on but I feel I am ranting. LOL)

Heather what is the lowest you BF has been I always thought I had big hips and ass tell I got down to under 14% now people are like you have such narrow hips I am like oh shit when did that happen. I still have a fair size ass though still working on getting my bum super lean.
I think that the lowest my body fat has been was around 14% or so, about 105 lbs. That was years ago when I taught group fitness classes and got it tested on a whim with calipers. I looked good at that size, but I was still sportin the J-Lo booty.

SpyWizard said:
hr... i didn't read the whole thread, but i'll throw my .03 worth in, i would suggest that you are insulin resistant due to lifestyle, new birth, job etc..

as for genetics, there is always that question, however my wife and i have a 6 month old now, she has not had your issues however after child birth, it has been a very slow process for her, and even doing a cutter, she is having issues getting back in shape the way she wants to be..

So we searched and did more research into this condition, advice that we have found, do not eat anything that is white.. sound easy?? it's not that easy..

but it can be done..

good luck..
by nothing white you mean white bread, potatoes and ish? I cut those out already. The only white thing I eat is white meat chicken and egg whites. =-)

what is a palumbo diet, superQT? I've never heard of that.

whats the deal with reg potatoes being so bad? I feel if it comes out of the ground off a tree or you had to kill it to eat it its not all that bad for you.

Top Bottom