Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are there some ladies who just genetically never be cut out to compete...

heatherrae said:
I think that the lowest my body fat has been was around 14% or so, about 105 lbs. That was years ago when I taught group fitness classes and got it tested on a whim with calipers. I looked good at that size, but I was still sportin the J-Lo booty.

Hey nothing is wrong with a J-Lo Bootie. As long as it has a nice shape and sits high it will look good. Way better then a flat wide ass! LOL

DBBT said:
how much healthy fat are you consuming per meal/every day?
hmmmm...you know I had a bb friend from on here write my diet and he has tweaked it about 3 times now. So, I'm not sure of the exact amount. I was taking flaxseed oil and eating some almonds or peanut butter for fats every day. Now most my fat is coming from almonds b/c I'm in the last month of a self imposed deadline.

heatherrae said:
hmmmm...you know I had a bb friend from on here write my diet and he has tweaked it about 3 times now. So, I'm not sure of the exact amount. I was taking flaxseed oil and eating some almonds or peanut butter for fats every day. Now most my fat is coming from almonds b/c I'm in the last month of a self imposed deadline.

Just remember nuts have carbs in them, it is always best to add the flax or udo's oil. And it is so hard to stop at a couple of almonds :) I am the worst with natural peanut butter. :)

sessa said:
Just remember nuts have carbs in them, it is always best to add the flax or udo's oil. And it is so hard to stop at a couple of almonds :) I am the worst with natural peanut butter. :)
OMG plus one also Macadamina nut oil is great option too.

sessa said:
I could eat a whole jar of PB if I didn't make myself stop...lol.

I'm pretty low carb right now and the meal that I'm eating almonds doesn't have much else by way of carbs in it anyway.

I hope all this works its magic on me, because I'm a foodie and not accostomed to eating the same foods everyday. It is worth it all if it works, though. =-)

superqt4u2nv said:
OMG plus one also Macadamina nut oil is great option too.
That sounds good. Can you cook with it, or is it like caplets? I know that is a goofy question. It would be nice if there was one I could cook with or mix up as salad dressing. The non-stick cooking spray I use burns at too low of a heat. Oil cooks things better than the spray.

heatherrae said:
I could eat a whole jar of PB if I didn't make myself stop...lol.

I'm pretty low carb right now and the meal that I'm eating almonds doesn't have much else by way of carbs in it anyway.

I hope all this works its magic on me, because I'm a foodie and not accostomed to eating the same foods everyday. It is worth it all if it works, though. =-)

Ever try almond butter?
:p

I eat it for breakfast right off the spoon.

velvett said:
Ever try almond butter?
:p

I eat it for breakfast right off the spoon.
I've heard of it but not tried it. sounds YUMMY. Maybe it is good if I don't try it. I'm not sure I could stop.

heatherrae said:

see if he can replace it/that with olive oil. It is great for your health.

heatherrae said:
That sounds good. Can you cook with it, or is it like caplets? I know that is a goofy question. It would be nice if there was one I could cook with or mix up as salad dressing. The non-stick cooking spray I use burns at too low of a heat. Oil cooks things better than the spray.
Yes you can cook with and use it in salad also olive oil is a good option too.

Top Bottom