Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are there some ladies who just genetically never be cut out to compete...

BIKINIMOM said:
Did ya'll ever see the figure competitor with no arms?

She lost them in a tragic accident when she was two. She was grown mother of two and had an AMAZING BODY.

So the answer is - if you want something badly enough you just keep at it till you get where you want to go.
Well hush my mouth :worried:

BIKINIMOM said:
Did ya'll ever see the figure competitor with no arms?

She lost them in a tragic accident when she was two. She was grown mother of two and had an AMAZING BODY.

So the answer is - if you want something badly enough you just keep at it till you get where you want to go.
Damn, thats pretty awesome.....

BIKINIMOM said:
To answer your question - NO. Any woman could become competitive if she trained and dieted properly. PERIOD.

Tatyana - awesome example.

Me - I did it.

And I do recall having the pleasure of working with Valentina Chepiga who was the reigning Ms Olympia at the time. She told me personally that she didn't begin to lift till she was in her late 20's and she was told that she would NEVER be able to make the necessary changes to her phyique to become competitive - EVER. That she was too old and her genetics were wrong. She was also bottom heavy (as was I). I guess she showed them. eh?

Also from back in the day - Ms Rachel McClish had a genetically inferior bone structure as in she was narrow shoulders/broad hips (like me too) and yet all these years later is there a women on the board who does not know her name?

NEVER EVER accept the *genetics* excuse. I am not saying that you will ever become Ms Olympia. What I am saying is that IF you really want to take your physique to a level that you never thought possible - you will most likely be shocked as to what you CAN DO once you get educated and keep trying till you find exactly what works FOR YOU.

*steps off soapbox*
awesome post!

perfect answer. now Im off to the gym to work my cottage wattage. ;-)

I wish i COULD go to the gym, but I cant for another hour and a half. I have to sit in my little office and look like im doing something.

thandie said:
Genetics play a big part in the figure comp. I imagine for BB is the same.
I agree 110% I pushed and pushed my body to do figure but I have just have the X frame of a BB. Genetics is the #1 factor in true success on stage. That being said I seen a whole lot of women do figure that had now business being up on that stage IMO. I am sure you can say yes she dieted hard for 14-20 weeks and yes that is great but not always enough. Will to do something can get you part of that way there but you have to have the genetics to turn pro. I know so many girls killing themselves to be pro's for what? There ain't no money in it. (I could go on but I feel I am ranting. LOL)

Heather what is the lowest you BF has been I always thought I had big hips and ass tell I got down to under 14% now people are like you have such narrow hips I am like oh shit when did that happen. I still have a fair size ass though still working on getting my bum super lean.

Last edited:
The fact remains that in order to WIN a competitor must have:

1. the drive

2. the science

AND

3. the genetics

That was not question posed. The question was would genetics limit the ability to get cut enough to compete.

The answer is NO.

BIKINIMOM said:
The fact remains that in order to WIN a competitor must have:

1. the drive

2. the science

AND

3. the genetics

That was not question posed. The question was would genetics limit the ability to get cut enough to compete.

The answer is NO.
I think we all have our views on things. I seen some of your old pics and tats. I have also seen some of spqt's. You all made great changes and ou all have a good story to tell.

I think the number 1 thing to think about is the will to do it. Once you have given everything you can give to somthing and come up short. Then you can have some strong feelings about it and express them freely with the right to do so. I think all 3 of you have earned that right to do so. Giving respect to all 3 of you and moving on. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

heatherrae said:
I ask this because I am very bottom heavy, naturally. I have a tiny waist and narrow shoulders and a very big bottom and calves. I look at pictures of competitors, and I just don't think that my back and shoulders could ever get big enough or my bottom get little enough to look even. Think J-Lo. That is what I've looked like from the time I was 11.

hr... i didn't read the whole thread, but i'll throw my .03 worth in, i would suggest that you are insulin resistant due to lifestyle, new birth, job etc..

as for genetics, there is always that question, however my wife and i have a 6 month old now, she has not had your issues however after child birth, it has been a very slow process for her, and even doing a cutter, she is having issues getting back in shape the way she wants to be..

So we searched and did more research into this condition, advice that we have found, do not eat anything that is white.. sound easy?? it's not that easy..

but it can be done..

good luck..

Top Bottom