Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are there some ladies who just genetically never be cut out to compete...

needtogetaas said:
whats the deal with reg potatoes being so bad? I feel if it comes out of the ground off a tree or you had to kill it to eat it its not all that bad for you.

i dont think they r bad per se but i believe they are a little higher on the glycemic index than one might like.

heatherrae said:
ah, yeah, I see. I will try throwing plyometrics in the mix. At least I can do that at home. =-)

When I started 8 weeks ago, I only had 94lbs of lean body mass and about 50lbs of FAT! :worried: I'm not sure where I am yet now, because I haven't been able to get dunked again, but my measurements went from 39-31-42 to 38-27-38, and I can tell I'm losing fat. The jury is out on whether I gained much muscle or not.

You are making great progress in 8 weeks. what are you doing?

From the sound of your measurements - you sound like you are making EXCELLENT progress. I wouldn't say it if I didn't feel it to be true. It'll happen, I promise you. Just keep plugging away. :)

heatherrae said:
I really hadn't measured or weighed before I got prego. I'm guessing about 125 lbs (I'm about 135 today) and about 37-25-37 (that is just a guesstimate). When I'm in really good shape my waist gets TINY -- like under 24 inches. I gained about 60lbs with the baby. When I was 9 months I weighed 185. When I got out of the hospital, I was 165. Then, when I got back into eating well and lifting, 8 weeks ago, I was about 150 lb. So, all in all, since the baby I've dropped about 30 lbs.
Dam that is good only 10 more lbs and 2 more inches great work. I bet you are better in 8 more weeks then you ever have been keep it up.

heatherrae said:
what is a palumbo diet, superQT? I've never heard of that.
Dave Palumbo is current contest guru I normally don't take much stock in the type of pitch but his diet works for me.

DIET #1 for 2 days…then follow DIET #2 for 1 days…….then REPEAT

DIET #1
MEAL #1
12 egg whites
MEAL #2
35g Whey protein in water+ice
MEAL #3
6oz chicken with 1-cup asparagus or green beans
MEAL#4
6oz white fish (fluke, flounder, tilapia, sole, ect.) with a green salad with vinegar & mustard (no olive or macadamia nut oil)
MEAL #5
35g Whey protein in water or 10 egg whites

DIET #2
MEAL #1
2 whole (OMEGA-3) Eggs with 5 egg whites
MEAL #2
35g Whey protein with 1 tablespoon all natural peanut butter
MEAL #3
6oz chicken with 1/4-cup (1oz) cashew nuts, or almonds, or walnuts (vary it)
MEAL #4
5oz salmon or swordfish with a green salad (no tomatoes, red peppers, or carrots) with 1 tsp of Olive Oil or Mac Nut Oil and vinegar
MEAL #5
35g Whey with 1 tablespoon all natural peanut butter or 2 whole (OMEGA-3) EGGS with 5 whites

Cheat meal once per week (in place of meal #5).

Her pictures make me happy :evil:

needtogetaas said:
I love that superqt4u2nv is posting more. She makes me happy.

heatherrae said:
not that I was planning to compete. I just wonder how symetrical one can become when they are not genetically very even top to bottom

absolutely not. I think that anyone, with correct guidance, can compete. And even do dang good as long as, as I said, they have someone working with them that has 'been there done that'.

Top Bottom