Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are there some ladies who just genetically never be cut out to compete...

H

heatherrae

I ask this because I am very bottom heavy, naturally. I have a tiny waist and narrow shoulders and a very big bottom and calves. I look at pictures of competitors, and I just don't think that my back and shoulders could ever get big enough or my bottom get little enough to look even. Think J-Lo. That is what I've looked like from the time I was 11.

not that I was planning to compete. I just wonder how symetrical one can become when they are not genetically very even top to bottom

heatherrae said:
not that I was planning to compete. I just wonder how symetrical one can become when they are not genetically very even top to bottom

Genetics play a big part in the figure comp. I imagine for BB is the same.

Of course there are women and men that dont have the genetics to compete. Just from what I can tell in your avi you look like you would have a very capable body and nice cans...

squatmonkey said:
Of course there are women and men that dont have the genetics to compete. Just from what I can tell in your avi you look like you would have a very capable body and nice cans...
lol...you think the judges would say "nice cans. give her an extra 10 pts." lol.

squatmonkey said:
Sure they would. I meant to say pretty face. You remind me of one of my exwifes.
lol...thanks, i guess. ;-)

Top Bottom